Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this thread, Only Those news will be featured which are non-official and are doubtful to be authentic. Not Confirmed by the related news official or by Salman Himself, are by HIDDEN SOURCES.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Salman Khan To Film In Sri Lanka

Posted by harold on Jun 13th, 2010 and filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site
By Dilini Perera

Indian actor Salman Khan will be shooting a movie in Sri Lanka, Deputy Minister of Economic Development Lakshman Yapa Abeywardena said.

The actor who arrived in Sri Lanka for the International Indian Film Awards (IIFA) has cancelled the shooting of his new movie in India titled Mursi and will begin shooting a movie in Sri Lanka next month.

Khan, who is the brand ambassador of the IIFA Charity Initiative, is active in supporting those who have been affected and displaced by the war in Sri Lanka.

Abeywardena also added that Khan had discussed this venture with the government and has been given the green light for his activities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Wanted: Salman as a lecturer!

TNN, Jun 16, 2010, 12.00am IST

Filmmaker Deepak Anand, who worked on the production team of Veer, has moved to Bengaluru lock, stock and barrel.

Now, Deepak intends to open an acting academy in this metropolitan city; and so he has been busy scouting for locations here. However, what took him by surprise was that all the students he met, and who wished to enroll in his academy asked him just one question.

They wanted to know if Salman Khan would be a guest lecturer on the faculty. “The excitement and craze for Salman is so huge,” says Deepak. He knows the day he throws open his acting class and announces that Salman may pay him a visit, he will have to call the border security force to contain the crowds.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:56 am

Salman should do Don Seenu remake: Anjana Sukhani
Press Trust of India
Friday, October 01, 2010 (New Delhi)

The race is on between Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan for the lead role in Telugu blockbuster Don Seenu's Hindi remake, but the film's leading lady Anjana Sukhani has already cast her vote.

The actress wants Salman Khan as her love interest in the action-comedy, which was this year's biggest hit down South in it's original avatar.

"I am dying to work with Salman Khan. He has the personality to really work wonders with this kind of role, you just have to see Dabangg to see how good he is in the genre," Anjana told PTI.

The actress had worked with the superstar in her debut film Salaam-e-Ishq, but she wants more of Bollywood's ultimate bad boy."Though we did work together in Salaam-e-Ishq, mine was just a small role and I did not really get to know him.But working opposite Salman will be a totally different thing and I am praying for it to happen," said Anjana.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:52 am

Sony Entertainment channel has roped Sanjay Dutt to host the next season of Bigg Boss. Ever since the show started, Salman Khan was the host but they opted for a change following Salman Khan hefty demand.

In fact, Sanjay Dutt was not the first choice of the producer after Salman Khan walked out. Actor Anil Kapoor was in the top list but since he would be engaged for ‘Mission Impossible 4’ shooting at the very moment, the opportunity went to Munna Bhai.

If we recall Sanjay Dutt was one of the special guests when Salman Khan hosted the show.

A source said, "Sanju was in two minds. One look at Amitji's track-record on the home-viewing medium convinced Sanju to go for it."

Well, the discussion is almost in the final stage and Sanjay Dutt is confirmed for the next season of ‘Dus Ka Dum’.

"We've also been in very serious discussions with Anil Kapoor. Neither Sanjay Dutt nor Anil has done television before. That's what places them above Salman Khan in our list of hosts," a source said.

Well, let’s see whether Sanjay is a better replacement.

Read more: Sanjay Dutt to host ‘Dus Ka Dum’ | Anil Kapoor | Salman Khan | Sanjay Dutt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:52 am

Who will make 'Dabangg 2' if not me, asks Abhinav Kashyap
Mumbai, Nov 13 : Abhinav Kashyap, whose directorial debut 'Dabangg' is the biggest hit of year so far, rubbishes rumours that he won't be making the sequel of the film but adds that it will take a couple of years for the second edition to hit screens.

"This is just a rumour. I want to know if I am not making it, then who is making it? I even spoke to Arbaaz (Khan)...even he doesn't know from where these rumours are coming," Kashyap told IANS.

There was much speculation that the sequel to the Salman Khan-starrer would be directed by actor-producer Arbaaz Khan or his brother Sohail Khan.

Kashyap added: "'Dabangg' sequel will happen in two years from now because Salman is committed to do two or three films besides television shows and live shows. To make a film, you need time, especially from the lead cast, which I would not have before one and a half years from now."

The director says that he would, however, be making another film before the "Dabangg" sequel.

"I haven't started writing the script of 'Dabangg 2'. I have started developing the script of what I want to do. I would make another film before 'Dabangg 2'. 'Dabangg2' would not be my second film," said Kashyap.
--IANS
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Salman: Sooraj Barjatya
Indo Asian News Service
Thursday, November 18, 2010 (Mumbai)

Sooraj Barjatya, who is trying to take his banner forward by making different kinds of movies, says he is keen to work with Salman Khan again. The director-actor duo is known for the superhits Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hain Koun.

"I would love to make another film with Salman, but there is a little time before that happens, because I have to settle a few things in our company and in our television wings. Then I can take that up," Barjatya told IANS in an interview.

"There are lots of ideas in my mind, but I need to sit down and write and give them shape," he added.

The 45-year-old first wielded the megaphone in 1989 for Maine Pyar Kiya starring Salman and Bhagyashree. The film turned out to be lucky for all three. Later in 1994, the director and the actor teamed up again and set the cash registers ringing with Hum Aapke Hain Koun that had Madhuri Dixit in the female lead.

But their last outing together, Hum Saath-Saath Hain, couldn't replicate the bumper success of Hum Aapke Hain Koun.

Salman has made a special appearance in Barjatya's production venture Isi Life Mein, set to hit the screens Dec 24.

So does he consider Salman his lucky charm?

"No, it's not that. We asked Salman for this cameo not because of that reason. It's just that we thought that we have all newcomers in this film, so why not take blessings from senior actors?" clarified Barjatya, whose last directorial venture was the hit film Vivaah, starring Amrita Rao and Shahid Kapoor.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 am

Salman Khan Likely To Do Surendar Reddy s Next
By sampurn on Thursday, November 18th, 2010

If reports are to be believed, popular Tamil director Surendar Reddy will soon make his debut in B-town. And joining the director in his first Bollywood film is none other than actor Salman Khan. Though the report has not been confirmed officially by the star or the director, a source very close to Surendar Reddy says that it is Salman Khan who has shown a keen interest to work with the Tamil director, if he decides to venture in Bollywood.

Salman Khan
Surendar Reddy has delivered hits like ‘Athanokkade’, ‘Ashok’ and ‘Kick’ to his credit and if media reports are anything to go by, the director is planning to remake his super-hit flick ‘Kick’ in the Hindi language. Bollywood actor Salman Khan was reportedly very impressed with the director’s work in ‘Kick’ and it was the actor himself who approached Surendar Reddy, requesting the director to make him a part of the Bollywood remake. Going by the credentials of the Tamil director, it surely looks like Salman Khan has hit the jackpot yet again.

Salman Khan has said that he will be free after the end of the middle of next year and has also allotted dates after August 2011 to Surendar Reddy. But will the Tamil director agree to make his Hindi ‘Kick’ then? Watch this space for more. –Sampurn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed   Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salman's Short News - Rumoured or Not Confirmed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2