Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in

* All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

* All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Empty
PostSubject: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Share all the news related to Salman & Katrina Here.

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Salman - Katrina spotted on a date at a cafe

Love birds Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif were spotted at a Bandra, Mumbai cafe on Sunday June 28th evening.

Our source who was incidentally present at the Salt Water Cafe, the newly opened cafe ahead of Lilavati Hospital, Bandra, revealed, "Salman and Katrina arrived together at around 6pm.

Both were looking extremely happy and it appeared as if they had arrived to celebrate the success of Katrina's new release New York. She was smiling nonstop while talking to him. The people around them were left completely star struck and no one dared to disturb the lovers."

The source further added, "When any one around would stare for long at Katrina, Salman would stare back at him/her.

Generally the two used to be often seen at the coffee shops near Salman's Bandra Bandstand house such as Cafe Coffee Day or Barista but may be they came here because being a Sunday those places would have been extremely crowded."

Both were there for over an hour.

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: ‘Kat’s already a family member’   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:23 pm

It’s official, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are dating each other confirms Sallu’s bhai, Sohail Khan. “They have been seeing each other for long now and I wish they stay happily together,” said the actor- producer who was in Delhi to promote his upcoming film Kisaan.

When asked when Sallu and Kat plan to tie the knot, Sohail simply said, “Katrina is already a family member but they are mature individuals to decide when to take the final call.” While Katrina is hoping to fly off to London to be with her family on her birthday, Sohail says the family might plan something special for her. “Lets see it’s a little to early but we will surely throw a party and have a nice family get together.”

The Khans and controversies “go hand in hand by the grace of media,” laughs Sohail. He dismisses rumours about Veer being in trouble as “sheer jealousy,”.

Responding to questions about problems between Sallu and Kat he says “gossip never affects their relationship.” About Claudia Ciesla, Sohail says he’s not sure where the rumours about her and Salman started but praised her efforts to get into the industry.

“She is handling her work professionally and is meeting big names in Bollywood. She is pretty looking girl don’t know about her talent yet but I think she should do well as India cinema is going global,” added Khan.

About Kisaan he said, “It is a sincere effort at addresing serious issues, unlike fun loving films like Singh Is Kinng. We have tried to be as close to reality as we can.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Is the link-up FOR REAL...
Bollywood is abuzz with rumours of a link-up between New York co-stars John Abraham and Katrina Kaif. In an industry known for creating link-ups to improve the marketability of its new releases, this news is being met with a lot of disbelief. But there is a section of the industry that is swearing by this hot affair.

According to some insiders, initially both Kat and John were wary of each other. In fact, so cold were they on the sets, that director Kabir Khan warned them that if their chemistry didn’t warm up, the cast would have to be re-evaluated! Kat and John took this advice to heart and their vibes supposedly shifted from being icy cold to super friendly and they were soon spotted at all NY hot spots. According to a unit source, trouble started for Kat, who had also reportedly had brief flings with co-stars Ranbir and Akshay, when she apparently fell in love with John. According to news reports, Kat was in hotter water when Salman came across her phone bill which showed that she had made numerous calls to his arch enemy, John.

Salman is supposed to have taken this very hard and tried to distance himself from Kat. She apparently realised that John was not interested in her and that even Salman may be getting over her. A situation that would result in her not having the standing in the industry that comes with being Salman’s girlfriend. She has now reportedly stepped up all attempts to woo Salman back, including feeding Salman on the sets of Wanted! Close friends of Kat now say that she has decided to take a break from everyone and everything and has left for London, to spend her birthday with her family away from the rumours.

What John told Masala!

“It is ridiculous! Now when the fans read about a link-up they immediately ask, ‘Is there a movie releasing?’ ”

What Kat told Masala!

“Salman and I hardly discuss (the rumours) but sometimes if there is something really ridiculous we do get together and laugh about it. Like only the other day they were showing a really funny story about us on television and we found the whole thing hilarious.”

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Insisting she’s not affected by rumours, Kat Kaif tries to set the record straight

The year 2009 has been full of challenges for Katrina Kaif. This is the year that will see the release of both New York and Rajneeti – complex movies where she plays performance-oriented roles for the first time in her career. Her personal life too seems to be in upheaval, with constant rumours surfacing about her break-up with BF Salman. In an exclusive interview with Masala! from Mumbai, Kat says that NOTHING bothers her – neither difficult roles, nor constant speculation about her affair with Salman.

Either there are break-up stories or there are link-up stories about you and Salman. How do you react to this?

I don’t react at all. I know I am in a glamour industry and all these link-ups are a part and parcel of it. We are not school kids who will react to such things. We are hardcore professionals doing a job.

What is the one thing you absolutely adore about Salman?

I wouldn’t want to answer that.

Something you really want to do in your life?

Get into screenplay writing maybe. I can see myself doing pretty good at that although I have not tried it yet.

Did you do your homework for New York?

No I didn’t have to do any. The director Kabir Khan had already done extensive research. I just went with his judgement.

What is your role in New York?

The character is very close to my real-life persona. It is about a girl who matures into a woman because of certain circumstances. From a very happy-go-lucky person she learns to handle the pressures of life and deal with various situations. I learnt a lot from playing this character.

Heard you had a ball while shooting for the film...

If people in the unit do not get along during long outstation shoots, then it becomes very difficult to work together. We were like a family on the sets and the director ensured that there was great camaraderie between us. When the shoot got over we actually felt that we would miss going back to the same sets.

Top actress, face of Barbie and FHM’s sexiest-woman-poll winner – does it all feel heady?

Actually when you are in the middle of it all you hardly realise what’s happening. It is all because of God’s blessings and all the blessings my mum has garnered for the good work she has been doing all her life.

Kat-John

Plenty is being said about the John-Kat chemistry in New York. Expect the screen to go on fire during the song Mere Sang. You will find them getting up, close and personal. The point is, how will Salman Khan react? We all know he hates John...

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 am

yest happnd 2 c katrina on the walk the talk programme with shekhar gupta on NDTV..........yest she spoke abt salman without hesitatin.....
when she was askd abt salman she said that she is sensitive & doesnt want 2 talk abt her relationship.........

then she was askd how did salman happen?
then she replied that she met him thru his sister.The 1 thing that she admires in him that he is fearless.......that he doesnt mind takin chances.....& she looks up 2 him 4 that...

then shekhar askd so did he try 2 instil the fearlessness in her.........then she replied that he always tells her 2 do anythin she wants 2 do without any fear......

then she said that salmans a wonderful person.......he has a good soul.....he must hav commited mistakes.....but he has the quality of findin the flaws in a person & tell the person 2 improve abt it.........

then she said that salman has seen me grow as a person frm 18-24........he keeps tellin me that katrina u r changin......then she was sayin that i was a teenager at 18 & now i am a grown up .....so naturally i will change.......he keeps tellin me that change is good but do keep in mind not 4 the worst............

then shekhar askd dont u think u had got in2 a relationship very early?
then she said that shes very sensitive & she needs guidance & its good 2 hav people arnd u like that.......

on a whole it was a good intw......i think it all depends on the interviewer..........aftr some time got 2 c her speakin abt salman in the open.........

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 am

Verdict: Most well dressed couples in Bollywood
07 Jul, 2009 12:00 am

We asked Indiatimes Movies surfers of who they think is the most well dressed couple is B-town and here’s what they feel...

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan were voted as the most well dressed couple in B-town, winning 30% votes. And why not! After all Salman Khan has always been the icon when it comes to style and his lady love Katrina is no less when it comes to making heads turn!

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:43 am

On Salman Khan’s show and the possibility of a film with him

Coming on the show again made me realise how comfortable a host Salman is today. He’s found his space on television. His energy was so high and unpredictable that it was hard to match it.

As far as us working together is concerned, the script has to be something special because that’s what determines the chemistry between co-stars.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Katrina finally confesses love for Salman

Laying all rumours to rest Katrina Kaif finally confessed her love for Bollywood hunk Salman Khan. In the recent issue of the People magazine the goddess of beauty made some shocking confessions about her personal and professional life. Katrina said that she loved Salman and was happy being in the relationship with him. Perhaps to silence critics of her relationship with Salman Katrina revealed she carries her boyfriend’s picture wherever she goes.

On the all important question of marriage Katrina said had no plans to marry this year although Salman wants to settle down with her soon. Katrina also hit back at the critics who term her relationship with Salman as 'on and off'. She also cleared air on Salman's new muse Claudia Ciesla and rubbished rumours that Salman was mingling with her. Well better late than never Katrina has finally said to the world what Salman wanted to hear for ages

Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:36 am

Katrina walked the ramp for Salman - in dress hand-painted by Salman
By Subhash K Jha, Mumbai, Oct 15: If this isn't true love, what is? For the ongoing HDIL India Couture Week, Katrina Kaif, who flew in from Bhopal for a day just to be part of the event, walked the ramp in a dress that Salman Khan had hand-painted for her.

The face on the fabric was that of a saint.

Katrina had no idea what was in store for her when she arrived in Mumbai on Tuesday morning for the show in the evening.

"

"I knew a lot of Salman's guy colleagues like Aamir and Ajay were walking the ramp. I also knew I was the only woman to walk for him. But I didn't know what I was going to wea"," she said.

On arrival in the morning, Salman showed the black-and-white fabric painted with the saint's face. Katrina was completely dazed.

Salman had never before painted a dress for anyone.

Trying to contain her excitement Katrina said" "Within hours in the morning, (designers) Shane and Falguni Peacock took my measurements and stitched the dress for me. It's got an amazing feel flow and look to it. Almost surreal. I feel different wearing it."

Katrina says the dress is a work of designed delight.

"

"It's a work of a"t," she said appreciatively.

The dress, specially created by Salman for Katrina, proves just how serious Salman is about her.

His other girlfriends can go eat their hearts out. Salman has never done it for any of them.

And he never will.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

what an interesting news....hmmm....i didn't hear about it
-----------------

...With love to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Excerpt from yet another Katrina interview...

Vivek wronged Salman: Katrina

And is her prem kahani ajab or ghazab? "My prem kahani is adhura, incomplete. One can't define one's prem kahani until one comes to the end of it. The end is when you know that you don't need to look any further from the person. That person should be the be all and end all."

In a recent interview with DT, beau Salman said he'd let Katrina "work with anybody except one idiot ' Vivek Oberoi" ... Katrina says, "I understand, and I wouldn't work with Vivek Oberoi. What he said and did with Salman was wrong. If somebody hasn't done anything wrong, in my opinion, I'd still let them be colleagues with me. But what Vivek did was genuinely wrong. " Salman also called shaadi a formality, does she agree? "Indeed. Shaadi toh ek din mein hoti hai na, uske baad toh the same thing happens. So you better be enjoying what's before the shaadi. Don't think shaadi is a solution. 'Coz after the two-three days of partying ' wohi same zindagi hai jaise shaadi ke pehle thi," expresses Katrina in her improved Hindi.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Salman genuinely believed I'd achieve success: Katrina Kaif
By Dibyojyoti Baksi, Mumbai, May 8 :

Katrina Kaif, who usually remains tight-lipped about her relationship with actor Salman Khan, says the star always guided her and genuinely believed she would join the big league in Bollywood one day.

"Salman had been always there, more than anything to guide because I didn't know anything about the industry. What would remain special in my mind is that from the very beginning Salman told me that I will achieve this success in the industry. And at that point it was too far off," Katrina told IANS in an interview.

"That time I couldn't see myself one movie ahead, forget 15 movies ahead. I think that he believed it genuinely," the 25-year-old actor said.

She entered Bollywood in 2003 with the dud "Boom". Her first big hit was 2005 romantic comedy "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya" in which she teamed up with Salman. After that she gave a string of hits, including "Namastey London", "Partner", "Welcome", "Singh Is Kinng" and critically acclaimed "New York".

But Katrina feels nobody can plan success.

"It's (success) destiny, no one can plan it. There are many people who are connected with the industry because of their father, mother or other family members; still they are not able to achieve what is termed as success in the industry.

"You can come here, make two or three films, your co-stars could be your friends - all this you can plan but you can't plan which film would be successful. The miracle that happened with my life has been the success of my films. Because, had those films not been successful, no one would have done anything for me," said Katrina.

She is now eager to take more responsibilities and do more diverse roles like the one she is doing in Prakash Jha's "Raajneeti', where she plays a politician.

"Till now I have done a genre of films. People have accepted me, loved me and have given me so much support. I never imagined getting so much. But I feel that there are other types of films to do. See other contemporary actors, they have done much more diverse roles.

"People can say that the success ratio of my films has been very, very good, but I still feel people should see me on other kinds of films too...

"May be something like a remake of 'Sita Aur Gita'...In 'Raajneeti', I have more responsibility. But you will have to remember that there I am with six very important guys, all have very important roles," said Katrina.

The actress maintains she always wanted to do something unusual in life.

"I always used to make a world in my head and live in that. I always wanted to be something unusual. Some of the dreams I remember, they may sound stupid - I wanted to be a firefighter, I wanted to be a stunt woman, I wanted to got to NASA. Acting was something to fancy," said Katrina.
--IANS

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Vote for your star

AXN presents Action Awards for Bollywood films

Salman Khan in Wanted or Shahid Kapoor in Kaminey — who would you vote for? AXN presents the Action Awards, with a host of nominations. The nominations, under different categories, are: Best Action Actor in the Lead Role — Salman Khan (“Wanted”); Shahid Kapoor (“Kaminey”); and Akshay Kumar (“Kambakht Ishq”). Best Actor in a Negative Role — Amol Gupte (“Kaminey”); Saif Ali Khan (“Kurbaan”); and Akshay Kumar (“Blue”). Best Action Film — “Wanted”, “Kaminey” and “Blue”. Best Director — Prabhu Deva (“Wanted”); Anthony Dsouza (“Blue”); Vishal Bharadwaj (“Kaminey”). Best Action Sequence — “Blue”, “Wanted”, and “Kaminey”.

Present your nominations by sending an SMS to 52525 or by visiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The last date to caste the votes is May 31.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Salman Khan, Shoaib Akhtar faceoff in charity T20 tie Adam Zacharias

14 May 2010 DUBAI — Bollywood actor Salman Khan and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar will go head-to-head in Dubai for a friendly T20 cricket match on May 27 alongside more than 40 of their celebrity friends.
The Khaleej Times-sponsored match between India and Pakistan will be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, and will help raise awareness of Khan’s charity Being Human, which helps needy people across the globe with numerous causes.

The next day, the stars will convene once more for a gala event in the ballroom of the World Trade Centre.

Khan’s team will include his brothers Sohail and Arbaaz, Sharman Joshi and Sonu Sood, and will be cheered on by fellow celebrities such as Neetu Chandra and Ria Sen. Akhtar’s team will feature Pakistani stars like Ali Zafar, Javed Sheikh and Humayun Saeed, with a cheerleading team including Iman Ali and Mozna.

On Thursday, actors Sohail Khan and Javed Sheikh appeared for a press conference at the Grand Midwest Hotel in Media City.

Before addressing the media, Khan gave Sheikh and his fellow speakers a heartfelt hug.

“There’s no rocket science for something like this to happen,” said the 39-year-old star of Maine Dil Tujhko Diya, who also produces, writes and directs.

“It’s great to see everyone so enthusiastic to support this cause. We’ve come all this way to do something nice, and we want to repeat this again and again. The love and affection we get in Dubai is incredible.”

Although the match won’t be of immediate financial benefit for Being Human, due to a complexity in the Indian legal system regarding fundraising overseas, Sohail Khan said he hoped it would help promote altruism and understanding among mankind.

“Being human is not (just) what I’m doing, it’s what every individual can do. You don’t have to be God to do just one good act a day. Help somebody needy and (support) a charity. You can be human by yourself.”

Sohail Khan went on to thank Sohail Galadari, Director, Galadari Brothers, for lending his support to the event.

“T20 has taken the world by storm,” added Sheikh, who has appeared in films such as Namastey London and Yuvvraaj. “It will be a great honour to play in this format with our friends on May 27.

“I’m sure it’s going to be a mega event packed with huge entertainment.” This will be the second match of its kind for event management company Cynosure , which organised the DEA CUP in Abu Dhabi in 2007 to raise awareness of diabetes.

Salman Khan was unable to attend the press conference as he was busy shooting a movie.

However, he appeared for a brief video message in which he spoke about Being Human, founded in 2007, and added that he was eagerly looking forward to his Dubai visit.

Tickets for the match, being held in association with Dubai Autism Centre, are available at prices ranging from Dh35 to Dh500. The gala will cost Dh1,000 per seat.

If you wish to book a spot at either, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or outlets of Nirala Sweets, Bombay Chowpatty, Sind Punjab and Ravi Restaurant.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Imran to compile a book on Salman
Meena Iyer, TNN, May 17, 2010, 12.00am IST

Aamir Khan loves Salman Khan unconditionally. And, in Aamir’s footsteps is his nephew, Imran Khan, who recently confessed that he is “crazy about bhai”. Just the other day Imran was giving interviews for Karan Johar’s I Hate Luv Stories at a Bandra studio. Salman was expected to arrive for the shooting of Dabangg on the next set. Though he was neck-deep in work, Imran asked his valet to keep an eye out for “bhai’s car”.

“The moment bhai arrives, I would like to go down and say hello to him,” said Imran. Gushing uncontrollably about his fondness for Salman, Imran added, “I have idolised him since my childhood. I remember my mother pointing out to Salman years ago and telling me, ‘That is Salim saab’s son.’ Salman was a dude even then.”

Admitting that he doesn’t exactly know what it is about Bollywood’s enfant terrible that he finds interesting, Imran said, “For me, the man is a mystery that I am trying to unravel. In my head is a plan to bring out a coffee table book on bhai. I just want each page to have one small aspect of Salman with exclusive photographs. I’m actually gathering different accounts on him from various people so that I can compile them to make my book.”

Imran has one desire. “I want to spend a night drinking with Salman. Unfortunately, at the moment, I’m on a super strict diet and I’m not touching any alcohol. But some day in the near future, I plan to ask Salman if I can spend an evening with him.” Salman’s not the only one in Salim saab’s house, who Imran’s fond of. He shares a great rapport with Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan who played his chachas (uncles) in Jaane Tu... “Ever since then, they treat me like their nephew. Whenever I’ve bumped into them, they make it a point to ask me how I am doing. Arbaaz asks, ‘How are you kid? Is all okay with you?’ I just love the way they make me feel,” he said, “ but my feelings for Salman are something else. I like him, respect him and I’m fascinated with him. It’s a heady mix.”

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

When Salman Khan missed a chance to get married!

Updated on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 13:26 IST
Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: This could have been the D-day for the most eligible bachelor of Bollywood, whose single status has been the centre of attraction for quite some time. The eternal bachelor, Salman Khan lost quite an opportunity this Sunday in Mumbai, when over 60,000 couples tied the knot and solemnized conjugal bliss, something which fans of Salman have always wanted for their loveable and affectionate star.

This was perhaps the biggest wedding carnival that Mumbai city witnessed in the recent past, and many of Salman’s fans were fairly disappointed that their favourite hero failed to cash in on the fest. On being asked to comment upon his fans anxiety, a suave Salman said that he would have been more than happy to jump in the fray, had it not been for a friend.

Going by the sources, Salman is a close friend of the organisers who were responsible to take care and look after such a huge event. So, when a journalist hobnobbed with Salman while covering the function asked him if he feels getting married at this juncture, the actor replied in a lighter vein, “I would have loved to get married had my friend not kept me away from this function.” Making everyone around feel stunned since he never talks about marriage in front of the press.

The hunk of an actor’s reply leaves us again to that one ultimate question – ‘Will Salman ever get married?’ Well, keep looking this space to know the answer!

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Show cause support
TNN, May 31, 2010, 12.00am IST

Salman Khan

Salman Khan
In 2005, at a Cancer Patients Aid Association event, Salman had said, “I’ve realised that when I smoke, children and adolescents pick up the habit fast. I don’t want to be an excuse for them to learn smoking. You’ll never see me smoking again... If there’s a smoking scene, the director really has to convince me very hard on why I need to puff that stick.”

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Sri Lanka rolls out the red carpet for IIFA, Hindi film stars

Manisha Rege / PTIThursday, June 3, 2010 17:05 IST

COLOMBO: The eleventh edition of the IIFA Weekend began here today with host Sri Lanka rolling out the red carpet for Hindi film stars who are participating in the extravaganza despite calls to boycott it.

Stars such as Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan are participating in the controversy-ridden event, which has been boycotted by the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce as a mark of protest against the alleged mistreatment of the Tamils in the country.

Back to top Go down
maqsood

PostSubject: maqsood   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *   * All News/info related to Salman - Katrina * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* All News/info related to Salman - Katrina *
Page 1 of 1