HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wanted salman fan

PostSubject: Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

our school management took us on a short trip to Mumbai & Goa from 20th oct. to 30th oct., 2007. We were made to visit Bandra beach & we saw Shahruk's house, 'Mannat' over there. But I was waiting for us to visit Salman Bhai's house, Galaxy Apartments, that was, I knew, a few kilometres away from there. We made it too late outside mannat so, we were headed straight way to our next destination without stopping at Galaxy apartments. Me & one of my friends who is Bhaijaan's fan, Kashif sat on the window side in the bus & when Galaxy apartments came, we took this snapshot from the fast moving bus' window. We were abusing the F**** management for not stopping the bus outside Bhai's house but at the same time, were happy too that somehow, we got a still of Bhai's house.
Earlier I had been to Indore too but never knew that it's Bhai's birthplace otherwise, I would've been happier to visit there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wanted salman fan

PostSubject: Re: Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

thx anshuman... lucky u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tskfc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house   

Back to top Go down

Anshuman: When I visited Salman Bhai's house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: * Salman's Picture Galleries *-
Jump to: