Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in
Similar topics

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

All the Updated News/Info about this movie will be Featured in this section.

_

Banner
Sohail Khan Productions
UTV Spot Boy

Status
Under Production

Color
C

Release Date
October 16, 2009

Language
Hindi

Shooting Studios
Filmcity

Producer
Ronnie Screwvala
Sohail Khan

Director
Prem R Soni

Star Cast
Salman Khan...... Samir
Kareena Kapoor...... Raina
Sohail Khan
Govinda
Preity Zinta...... Special appearance
Sajid
Bappi Lahiri

Cassettes and CD's on
T-Series

Music Director
Sajid
Wajid

Choreography
Farah Khan
Rajiv Surti
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com

AuthorMessage
Ghani

Ghani

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks Shahram
Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Salman Khan's incredible chemistry with Kareena

By Raymond Ronamai

One thing you can look forward to in the much-hyped film Main Aurr Mrs Khanna is the chemistry between its lead pair Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor. In spite of the huge age difference, the duo gets along like a house on fire.

It was reported that Salman gifted a Rs.2.5 lakh Dolce and Gabbana bag while they were shooting in Australia. Then the news broke out that Salman rescued Kareena from the waters after being hurt by a sharp pebble.

Kareena revealed that Salman is very protective and has been there whenever she needs help. She added that he might take extra care of her, as he and her sister Karisma Kapoor are very close friends. Director Prem Soni also admitted that the duo shares special bonding throughout the shooting of the film.

Main Aurr Mrs Khanna is set for release this Friday, 16th October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:26 am

‘I’ve fans between 3 and 13 years’
Deepa Natarajan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bollywood actor Salman Khan, known for losing temper at the drop of a hat, showed his hot and cool side to the City

The superstardom of Salman Khan was proven again, when the actor made a flying visit to the City to promote his upcoming flick Main Aur Mrs Khanna. Salman had the crowd outside a jewellery store in Indiranagar go crazy.

But calm as he was, he made his way and even managed to speak to his fans and media for a few minutes. However, all was not well when the actor went to inaugurate a hospital in another part of the City and to spend time with a few children. Salman lost his cool when he was accused by the angry media for making everyone wait. But when Salman came back to the city hotel, where he was put up, he seemed to have calmed down (maybe it was the effect of the desserts he relished as he spoke).

He talked at length about Main Aur Mrs Khanna, his philanthropic side and his fan following. “My character in the film is very much into his wife and has a great sense of responsibility towards her,” he says.

Salman feels that the characters portrayed by him and his brother Sohail in the film are similar to their personalities in reality.

“The only difference is that Sohail is not married in the film and is married is real life, while I am married in the film and not married in real life,” he jokes. But on a serious note, Salman feels there are some differences between him and Sameer Khanna. “Mr Khanna would have reacted differently to what happened at the hospital with the media.”

Which part of the actor’s personality are genuine — the good boy who helps the needy or the bad boy who gets into brawls? “Both are me,” he quips.

“When I am with fans, I am a different person. But I feel when a journalist writes an interview, it is the individuality of that journalist that comes out in the story.”

He adds, “At the end of the day, you are doing your job and I am doing my job.” But he admits that he does laugh at the stories about the spat between himself and Shah Rukh Khan.

Ask him about his increasing fan following, he shows a sign of worry.

“It bothers me when I see cops hitting fans to manage the crowd. I feel bad especially when children and women get hurt.”

And what about his female fan following that spans across generations? He jokes, “I have fans between 3 and 13 years and 14 and 16 years. Between 16 and 45, I have no fans and above 45, all are my fans.” How about his gay fan following? “I have not had a first hand experience,” he answers.

Now, Salman is all geared up for his forthcoming releases — London Dreams, Veer and Dabang, but doesn’t speak much about them. So, how is life at 44? The actor says, “It’s amazing. You should get there. At least for men, it’s great.”
Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:00 pm

'Two flops don't matter to Salman's career'

Last updated on: October 12, 2009 18:42 IST

Syed Firdaus Ashraf in Mumbai
Prem Soni is one lucky director. In his very first film, he has managed to rope in Bollywood's top stars -- Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Not only that, he's also releasing his film Main Aurr Mrs Khanna on the Diwali weekend, a much-coveted Friday for most producers when the biggest movies get released.

Quite an achievement for for the first-timer, who lived in Spain for 17 years before he joined the Hindi film industry.
"I come from a business background," he says. "I had no connection with the film industry. But I've always wanted to make a film."

He decided to pursue his passion by getting the basics right. "I worked in television for more than a decade before I decided to do films," he says.

He spent two years writing on different subjects until he came out with the script for Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. And it was this script that attracted his lead stars -- and producer Sohail Khan -- to his film.

It was Priyanka Chopra who brought Soni's script under Salman's notice.
"She's a friend of mine and she introduced me to Salman," he says, dispelling rumours that the two are related.
As for Kareena Kapoor, Soni says that he goes a long way with the beautiful actress. "We have been planning to make a film together for a long time but nothing worked. I am happy that we finally agreed on Main Aurr Mrs Khanna," he says.

So what's with the word 'Main' in the film's title when Salman is playing the role of Mr Khanna?
"I have used the word 'Main' as both Salman and Sohail have a perspective about Mrs Khanna. They have their own viewpoint and therefore, the title Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.
"Though Salman is Mr Khanna, he looks at Kareena from his own viewpoint," he says refusing to divulge any more details about the plot. "I can only say that it is a very sweet and romantic film."

Does Sohail play spoilsport between Mr and Mrs Khanna?
"No," Soni answers. "He looks at their marriage through his own eyes. He looks at them and finds out whether marriage is possible in today's times."
And what's the deal with the promos showing flight boarding details? "The film is shot in Melbourne, which plays an important character in the film. The airport has some importance in the film too, that's why you see those arrival and departure signs," he says.
Asked if Salman's low career phase -- which got a boost with the success of his recent film Wanted -- is finally over, the director replies, "Salman is a superstar. He does not go through bad phases. Whatever happens, he is Salman Khan and nobody can change that. He has a huge fan following. Two flops don't matter to Salman's career. One hit will make him a superstar."

Does Sohail play spoilsport between Mr and Mrs Khanna?
"No," Soni answers. "He looks at their marriage through his own eyes. He looks at them and finds out whether marriage is possible in today's times."
And what's the deal with the promos showing flight boarding details? "The film is shot in Melbourne, which plays an important character in the film. The airport has some importance in the film too, that's why you see those arrival and departure signs," he says.
Asked if Salman's low career phase -- which got a boost with the success of his recent film Wanted -- is finally over, the director replies, "Salman is a superstar. He does not go through bad phases. Whatever happens, he is Salman Khan and nobody can change that. He has a huge fan following. Two flops don't matter to Salman's career. One hit will make him a superstar."

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Main Aur Mrs Khanna a super hit on DTH with Rs. 21 crore gross

Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer Main Aurr Mrs Khanna may have not done well at the box office but the film has been a huge grosser at the DTH. It is said that the film has the highest viewership rating on DTH and has grossed over 21 crores so far. It may be recalled that UTV had sold the satellite rights of the film just within three days on the release of the film at the theatres.

In fact most of the producers are now considering releasing their films on DTH. Recently it was also said that Aamir Khan is considering releasing his film 3 Idiots on DTH Director Prem Soni states in this regards, “It’s a delight to know that Main Aurr Mrs Khanna is a huge success on DTH.

It’s a new beginning for an Indian film as DTH has become as good as territory and I am happy that my film has scored such big figures. My film has set a bench mark for all the forthcoming films that would release on DTH simultaneously.”

-Sampurn Media

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2