Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Short News [C] [Confirmed]

Go down 
+3
Ghani
kajol131
Administrator
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Short News [C] [Confirmed] Empty
PostSubject: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 pm

In this thread, Only Those news will be featured which are official and authentic. Confirmed by the related news official or by Salman Himself.

No News which is not confirmed or a rumour will be featured here.

Thanks

Last edited by Administrator on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Rakhi wants Salman to Marry   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Updated: 06-29-2009
[imghttp://www.andhracafe.com/uploads/39031_normal.jpg[/img]
Rakhi Swant is really getting into marriage mood what with her new reality likely to start soon. She was on a promotional binge the other day, appearing on TV all channels asking her fans to see the program.

In a candid mood she had some advice for Salman Khan, she says that she would like Salman Khan to marry soon so that she can go on a honeymoon with him. As a rejoinder she just added that she would with her husband and Salman should come with his wife.

Rakhi Ka Swayamwar is expected to the turn the TRP tables for NDTV Imagine and many expect it to do exceptionally well, let’s see what happens in days to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Making of chlormint

_________

Src : Corina

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Myjaan in critical condition   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Mid-day

Salman Khan's pet dog Myjaan in critical condition
By: Upala KBR Date: 2009-06-26

Mumbai:

Everyone knows how much Salman Khan loves his pets. After Myson's death earlier this year, Salman Khan's other pet dog Myjaan took seriously ill last Sunday. Myjaan's condition became so bad that Salman's vet advised him to take her to the SPCA Hospital in Parel.

Salman drove down with Myjaan to the hospital as late as 10.30 pm. But the dog's condition was so critical that the hospital doctors advised him to admit his pet immediately.

Impressed and appalled

Says a source, "Salman was impressed with the staff and their work but was disappointed at the appalling conditions of the dog ward. The facilities were not very clean as well. Salman requested for a separate room for Myjaan and asked his keeper to stay back to look after her."

But Salman didn't leave the matter there. Adds the source, "He promised Lt Col (Dr) J C Khanna, the SPCA secretary who took him around the hospital that he would help repair and renovate the dog ward. The repair of a ward costs crores but that didn't faze Salman."

In recovery

Lt Col (Dr) J C Khanna confirms, "It's true that Salman Khan's dog Myjaan was admitted by the actor on Sunday night. He adores Myjaan and was extremely anxious about her. The next day, when he returned in the morning, he went through the wards. This was his first visit to SPCA and he was quite happy with the facilities. Myjaan is still undergoing treatment. When she was admitted, she was seriously sick and was given a separate room.

Initially, Salman visited for the first couple of days but now his caretakers are here. His pet was very critical when brought in. Her blood count was low earlier but she's recovering now."

Promise kept?

Did Salman promise to renovate the dog ward? Says Khanna, "Salman might have casually mentioned about doing something for the dog ward but then lots of people say they will do this and that and finally are not able to for various reasons, so I can't really say what he promised. Though we have excellent equipment, funds are always required, as the wards need to be repaired. Like the Mumbai Gaurakshak Trust has renovated the cattle ward while somebody else has repaired the cat ward. Now the dog wards need to be repaired."

As far as giving a special room for Salman's pet dog is concerned, Dr Khanna says, "One of the rooms which is the cardiac center is lying vacant as the ECG is not working. So, if someone wants a special room for his/her pet or to stay the whole day and night, we give that room."

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Sajid Nadiadwala confirms his next with Salman!   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:40 pm

June 26, 2009 12:40:17 PM IST
Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Top producer Sajid Nadiadwala and Salman Khan go a long way back, having done as many as five films together, and they have an amazing success record, with four films - JEET, JUDWA, HAR DIL JO PYAAR KAREGA and MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI turning out to be superhits. However, their last film, JAAN-E-MAN flopped and the onus of the failure was attributed to Salman Khan. Meanwhile gossip mongers cited Sajid's growing proximity with Akshay Kumar as one of the main reasons behind the Salman and Sajid parting ways with the 'Khiladi' giving Sajid a superhit in HEYY BABYY and the upcoming, red hot KAMBAKKHT ISHQ too being touted as one of their sure shot hits.

However, putting all these gossips to rest, Sajid has confirmed that he has signed Salman Khan for his next project. The movie will be directed by David Dhawan who has already given Sajid and Salman two superhits in the form of JUDWAA and MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI. The project (no guesses here!) is a comedy and the script/ story is ready.

Looks like it will be a hat trick for the Sajid, Salman and David team!

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Courtesy - Mahdis [SKPF]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Salman's interview on filmfare magazine July 8 2009

YOUR PAINTINGS ARE MAKING NEWS. THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THEM CANT STOP GRUSHING ABOUT THEM. HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GET INTO PAINTINT?

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO SAY ITS ACTUALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS PAINTING THEM. HA! MY MOTHER IS AN ARTIST. SHE USED TO PAINT A LOT AND I USED TO SKETCH REALLY WELL WHEN I WAS A KID.EARLIER I USED TO TAKE TIME BUT NOW I STRAIGHTAWAY USE THE BRUSH.
SOMETIMES THEY TURN OUT RIGHT AND SOMETIME THEY DONT TURN OUT RIGHT. NAHIN PSAND AAYA, YOU WORK ON IT AGAIN. KUCH HO JATA HAI, ITS NOT IN YOUR HAND, EVENTUALLY A PAINTING WILL ALWAYS TURN OUT RIGHT. I DONT THINK ANY ARTIST WOULD KNOW HOW HIS CANVAS WILL FINALLY LOOK UNLESS HE IS A PORTRAIT ARTIST.

EVENTUALLY WILL YOUR FANS GET TO SEE YOUR PAINTINGS? WLL YOU HOLD ANY EXHIBITION?

YES WE WILL SELL MY PAINTING AND ALL THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO MY FOUNDATION, BEING HUMAN. I HAVE ALSO GIFTED SOME OF MY PAINTINGS TO MY FRIENDS.

WHY IS YOUR FOUDATION CALLED BEING HUMAN AND HOW DID YOU THINK OF THE NAME?

I THOUGHT OF THE NAME BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS. FIRST, WE HAVE TO BE HUMAN TO BE HUMAN BEINGS. AND THERE IS A PROCESS IN BECOMING HUMAN BEINGS.

WHAT KIND OF ACTIVITIES WOULD BEING HUMAN UNDERTAKE?

IF MONEY CAN SAVE A LIFE AND IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT I WILL TRY AND DO THAT.

WOULD YOU DO THIS ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN STREAM OR WOULD YOU ACCEPT DONATION?

I AM TRYING. I AM TRYING. ONCE YOU START A CHARITABLE TRUST, I DONT THINK MANY, MANY PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN CHARITABLE TRUSTS, USUALLY 40 TO 50% GOES IN STAFF SALARIES AND OVERHEADS. HERE I AM TRYING TO START A CLOTHING LINE. I AM STARTING A WATCH BRAND OF MY OWN. SO ALL THE PROCEEDS THAT COME FROM THERE I PUT INTO MY CHHARITABLE TRUST AND FROM THERE WHATEVER DESERVING CASES WE GET, I WILL TRY AND TAKE THEM ON. AND I HAVE STARTED PAINTING SO WHATEVER MONEY COMES FROM MY PAINTINGS WILL ALSO GO THERE .

SO IT WILL BE TOTALLY SELF FUNDED?
ONCE YOU START A CHARITABLE TRUST AND YOU START ASKING FOR MONEY YOU WILL GET THE MONEY ONCE, TWICE AND YOU ASK THE THIRD TIME, YOU LOSE YOUR FRIENDS. THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO PUT IN YOUR MONEY AND IF SOMEBODY WILLINGLY WANTS TO PUT IN MONEY IT IS WELL AND GOOD, THEN THE MONEY IS MORE THAN WELCOME BUT I AM NOT GOING TO ASK ANY ANYBODY. I AM NOT A BEGGAR .

YOU ARE NOT VERY MEDIA SAVVY. SO HOW COME YOU ARE GOING ALL OUT TO PROMOTE WANTED ?

I AM DOING AN ACTION FILM AFTER A LONG TIME. ITS ALL ABOUT HEROISM ABOUT THIS HARDCORE, RUTHLESS MAN WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY AND WHAT ALL HE WILL DO FOR MONEY, GOOD OR BAD DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO HIM. ITS A VERY GOOD ACTION SEQUENCES. I M STILL HURTING FROM SOME OF THE KNOCKS I TOOK .

HOW IS SHOOTING FOR A LIVE SHOW LIKE 10 KA DUM DIFFERENT FROM SHOOTING FOR A MOVIE ?

IT IS DIFFICULT. EVERY DAY IS A TEST BECAUSE IT IS YOUR PERSONALITY THAT IS IN FOCUS. YOU ARE SCARED ABOUT SOMETHING NOT BEING APPRECIATED. SO YES, THERE ARE FEARS BUT I DOING EXACTLY WHAT MY HEART SAYS. I THINK EVERONE`S PERSONALITY IS DIFFERENT AND THATS WHY HE OR SHE BRING SOMETHING DIFFERENTTO SUCH A SHOW.

IS IT TRUE THAT IN YOUR SECOND SEASON OF 10 KA DUM YOU HAD TO TAKE A PAY CUT DUE TO RECESSION ?
ITS AS UNBELIEVABLE AS THE FACT THAT I AM DOING THIS INTERVIEW ADN YOUR ARE PAYING ME FOR IT.
ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH BEING YOURSELF ON THE SHOW ?
I M VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY PERSONALITY. NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. AND I THINK THERE ARE OTHERS WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ME TOO LIKE MY PARENTS WHO HAVE KNOWN ME FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND LOVE ME. MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME TOO AS HAVE MY SERVANTS AND DRIVERS WHO HAVE STUCK BY ME. EVEN MY PRODUCERS HAVE REPEATED ME. AND SOME OF MY FANS HAV EVEN LIKE MY FLOP FILMS.

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN THE TWO DECADES SINCE MAINE PYAR KIYA ?
CHRONOLOGICALLY I HAVE GROWN OLDER. MENTALLY THERE IS NO CHANGE. I HAVE GROWN A LITTLE BUT. MAYBE I HAVE GROWN A LOT BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE. I HAVE CUT DOWN THE NEGATIVES IN MY PERSONALITY BUT MY IDEOLOGY, MY PRINCIPLES ARE STILL SAME. I DONT THINK MONEY OR SUCCESS CAN CHANGE YOU.

YOU SAID YOU HAVE GROWN AS A PERSON. IN WHAT ASPECTS HAVE YOU GROWN?
AFTER 21, APART FROM MY HEIGHT, EVERYTHING

HAVE THERE BEEN INSTANCES WHEN YOU HAVE FELT THE NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF ?
NOT CHANGE SOMETHING BUT CURB SOMEHTING YES.

LIKE WHAT?
LIKE I USED TO DRINK A LOT AND HAVE CUT DOWN ON THAT HUGELY. CINEMA IS A VISUAL MEDIUM AND THE EFFECT SHOW ON SCREEN. AND IT IS BAD FIR U. MEDICALLY ITS NOW BEEN PROVEN THAT FOUR DRINKS ARE FINE. ONCE IN A WHILE YOU INDULGE. I HAVE STARTED TRAINING. I STARTE WORKING OUT BIG TIME. THE ONLY REASON I HAVE DONE THAT IS BECAUSE ALCOHOL IS FULL OF CALORIES. IT ALSO EXAGGRATES A LOT OF EMOTIONS.

EVEN THOUGH YOU APPEAR TO BE THIS TOUGH, MACHO GUY. YOU HAVE THIS SOFTER, EMOTIONAL SIDE. WHAT MAKES YOU SO VULNERABLE
THERE IS NO SOFT SIDE, THERE IS NO VULNERABLE SIDE, ITS MY CAPACITY TO GET CONNED, ITS TREMENDOUUS, THE PROBLEM IS HIS NOT MINE. HUM TOH BEWAKOOF BAN GAYE, AGLI BAR NAHIN BANENEGE.

ARE SHAHRUKH KHAN AND VIVEK OBEROI TWO PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PATCH UP WITH
REPEATING....I DOUBT IT. MAY BE IF GOD INTERVENES AND SAYS YOU ARE WRONG MR KHAN.....I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN(LAUGHS)

BUT YOU JUST SAID IT IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT TO FORGIVE AND FORGET

IT IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT TO FORGIVE AND FORGET BUT WHEN IT COME TO RESPECT AND DIGNITY....
YOU START FORGIVING AND FORGETTING, SOMETHING I DID FOR THE LONGEST TIME. I AM NOBODY TO FORGIVE AND FORGET. I HAVE NO POWERS I JUST WANT SOME PEOPLE OUT OF MY LIFE, I WANT MY SPACE ESPECIALLY IF I M NOT IN THE SAME WAVELENGHT WITH A PERSON.

SHAHRUKH MAY BE THE NICEST AND THE GREATEST GUY ACCORDING TO HIS FAMILY AND HIS CIRCLE OF FRIENDS BUT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT DOESNT GEL BETWEEN US. WE ARE ACTORS ON SCREEN IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS. IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER HE MAY ACT, BUT I WILL NEVER PUT UP AN ACT WITH HIM IN REAL LIFE

HE HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD FOR A LOT PEOPLE ON HIS SIDE. I AM DOING A LOT OF GOOD FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE ON MY SIDE. MY PEOPLE ARE DOING ALOT OF GOOD FOR ME. HIS PEOPLE ARE DOING A LOT OF GOOD FOR HIM(SMIRKS)

AS FAR AS THE OTHER GUY(VIVEK), LETS NOT TALK ABOUT HIM.

ARBAZ AND MALLIKA ATTEND SHAHRUKH PARTIES, DOES THAT BOTHER YOU

NO, THAT DOES NOT BOTHER ME AT ALL. EVERONE HAS THERE OWN EQUATIONS. SHAHRUKH IS VERY RESPECTFUL TO THE FAMILY. SHAHRUKH HAS KNOWN THE FAMILY FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND THE PROBLEM IS BETWEEN SHAHRUKH AND ME. IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FAMILY.

YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND ENMITIES ARE BOTH OVERWHELMING. WHY DO YOU TAKE SUCH AN EXTREME STANCE

I DONT HAVE ANY ENEMIES. JUST THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MY FRIENDS,ANY MORE. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY EXTENT TO BRING THEM DOWN. I WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEM.UNKI ROZI ROTI MERE HATHON SE NAHI LIKHI HAI, UPARWALE NE LIKHI. IZZAT, ZILLAT, SHAURAT AND MAUT UPARWAALE KE HAATH MEIN HAI

IT IS THEIR FATE. ALL I CAN DO IS BOSS, MUJHE AAP SE BAHUT FAAYDA HO SAKTA HAI, MUJHE VOH FAYDA NAHI CHAHIYE...MUJHE MAAF KIJIYE, NUKSAN MERA HAI, AGAR AAP EK FILM KAR RAHEN HAIN, TOH MAIN ITNA KAROONGA, MAIN USS PICTURE SE NIKAL JAOONGA, AAP KO NIKALOONGA NAHIN.

YOU SEEM TO BE LESS POSSESSIVE ABOUT KATRINA KAIF THAN OF THE WOMEN IN YOUR PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS

I WAS NOT POSSESSIVE AS SUCH. AT THE START OF A RELATIONSHIP, YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU LIKE, THINGS YOU DONT LIKE AND THINGS THAT DONT MATTER. THAT WAS IT.
SEE, ALL RELATIONSHIPS START WITH." I AM THIS KIND OF A GUY, I AM THAT KIND OF GUY. I AM ROMANTIC AND I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU OR THAT FOR YOU"
I AM NOT THE KIND OF GUY THAT POTRAY ME TO BE. MY FIRST CONVERSATION IS THAT WHATEVER YOU MUST HAVE READ ABOUT ME, THINK OF IT AS TRUE, AFTER THAT YOU COME INTO MY LIFE. I DONT TALK ABOUT ANY OF MY PERSONAL STUFF AT ALL.

WOMEN FIND MEN WITH A SLIGHTLY REBELLIOUS STREAK ATTRACTIVE. DO YOU AGREE
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE THINGS THEY LIKE IN A PERSON ARE THE VERY SAME THINGS THEY WANT TO CHANGE IN THAT PERSON. BUT THEN IT BEGINS,"YOU DID THAT AND YOU DID THAT....LOOK AT YOU, YOU SAID SUCH AND SUCH THING...."
[b]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm

YOU ARE IN A VERY GOOD MOOD TODAY
I ALWAYS AM.

YOUR TWO MOTHERS PLAY A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN YOUR LIFE. WHAT MAKES EACH OF THEM VERY SPECIAL
JI HAAN. THEY ARE BOTH MY MOTHERS. MY FATHER HAS MARRIED MY MOTHER WHO IS MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER AND MY FATHER HAS MARRIED MY MOTHER, HELEN AUNTY AND OBVIOUSLY HE HAS NOT MARRIED HER BECAUSE SHE DANCED WELL. OR SHE COOKED WELL. HE MARRIED A PERSON WITH TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF LOYALTY, TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PATIENCE AND SHE IS ALSO SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO MY MOTHER`S VERY GOOD FRIEND. AND MY MOTHER IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESNT HAVE THESE QUALITIES. SO IF MY FATHER AT ONE POINT OF TIME TOOK A PARTICULAR STEP, HE HAD TO STICK BY IT. AT THAT POINT OF TIME THERE WERE A LOT OF PROBLEMS BUT MY FATHER MANAGED TO WORK THINGS OUT AND TODAY BOTH THE WIVES ARE VERY HAPPY WITH MY FATHER.

WHAT IS YOUR EQUATION WITH THE BACHCHANS TODAY. YOU SEEM TO BE VERY FOND OF ABHISEK BACHAN
YEAH, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ABHISHEK BACHCHAN.

ALL YOUR PEERS SEEM TO HAVE GOT MARRRIED WHILE YOU ARE STILL A BACHELOR. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER OFF AS A LOVER AND THINK YOU MIGHT BE A PROBLEMATIC HUSBAND.
NO, I DONT THINK SO. THE TIME WAS RIGHT FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO GOT MARRIED.WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, INSHALLAH, I WILL DO THAT AS WELL.

WHAT KIND OF A WOMAN WOULD BE IDEAL FOR YOU
ERR...(THINKS HARD) ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE LIKED SO FAR HAVE BEEN IDEAL.

DOES KATRINA KAIF FIT THE BILL
I WOULD NOT HAVE DATED ANY ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT I DATED IF THEY DIDNT FIT THE BILL.

THERE IS A GENERATION THAT LOOKS UP TO YOU. WHOM DO YOU LOOK UP TO?
STRANGELY I HAVE NEVER HAD HEROES. A FAN`S JOB IS TO OUTGROW THE HERO. BUT ITS REALLY SAD WHEN A FAN OUTGROWS THE HERO. MY JOB IS TO SEE TO THAT MY FANS DONT OVERGROW ME. ACTUALLY, MY HERO HAS BEEN MY FATHER.

YOUR LIFE HAS HAD MORE TWISTS AND TURNS THEN A FILM SCRIPT. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF WRITING YOUR AUTOBIOGTAPHY
ARE YOU CRAZY? NO WAY

CAN I WRITE A BOOK ON YOU ?
NO. DO I LOOK LIKE SHAH RUKH KHAN TO YOU.

WHAT WERE YOUR CHILDHOOD AMBITIONS?
I HAD NO AMBITIONS OR WISHES. I DIDNT HAVE TIME FROM SPORTS AND RIDING CYCLES OR GETTING WHACKED IN SCHOOL TO THINK ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS. I NEVER WANTED TO BE ANYTHING. WHEN I GOT OUT OF COLLEGE I GOT INTO MODELLING AND THEN I BECAME AN ASSISTAND DIRECTOR AND THEN I SAID CHALO ACTING KE LIYE TRY KARTE HAIN AND I BECOME AN ACTOR .

DOES OLD AGE SCARES YOU
OLD AGE ? WHAT IS THAT? ITS THE MYTH OF SOCIETY, WHY DO YOU WANT AN OLD PERSON TO GET INTO YOUR BODY? WHEN YOUR ENTHUSIASM STARTS WEARING OFF AND YOU GET BORED THATS WHEN THAT OLD PERSON COMES IN.

SUSHMITA SEN CALLS YOU A 2-AM FRIEND. WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FRIEND.

SUSH HAD SAID THAT BECAUSE WHENEVER SHE FELL OF IS SHE DIDNT HAVE ANYONE TO CALL, I ARRANGED AFOR THE DOC AND STUFF. IF SHE IS DEPRESSED OR UPSET SHE WOULD KEEP ON CALLLING ME. WE DONT MEET EACH OTHER THAT MUCH BUT SHE IS A BUDDY OF MINE. I LIKE HER. I LIKE HER SPIRIT.SHE IS S VERY GOOD GIRL.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH RIGHT NOW. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

DO YOU BITE YOUR NAILS ON A THURSDAY WHEN YOUR FILM IS ABOUT TO RELEASE
NO BUDDY. NO I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING OUT OF IT. YOU GIVE IT YOUR BEST BUT USUALLY REMAIN PESSIMISTIC AND WHEN SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS THE EXCITEMENT AND HAPPINESS IS TEN FOLD. IF YOU ARE OPTIMISTIC, HAVE GIVEN IT YOUR BEST AND EXPECTED THE BEST, THERE IS NO EXCITEMENT, THERE IS NO JOY.

DO YOU READ THE REVIEWS OF YOUR FILMS
(MOCK LAUGHS) I HAVE LOTS OF TIME BUDDY BUT NO TIME FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF. I SEE THE REACTIONS OF MY FANS AND I KNOW"OH YEH TO GAYI, OR YEH BAHUT LAMBI CHALEGI"

IS IT TOUGH BEING A PUBLIC FIGURE
NO BUDDY IT IS NOT. ITS NOT THAT I AM SOME TRAPEZE ARTIST AND I AM DOING A WHOLE TRAPEZE ACT AND IF THERE IS NO NET I WILL FALL DOWN, CRACK MY SPINE AND BE BEDRIDDEN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE .

DOES SALMAN KHAN GET SCARED OF SOMETHING

HMM....I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT I HAVE NO FEARS BUT THERE IS ONE FEAR THAT I HAVE...OF LOSING FRIENDS OR PEOPLE I HAVE GROWN UP WITH OR LOSING NEAR OR DEAR ONES
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Administrator wrote:
Making of chlormint

_________

Src : Corina

Some Caps from the video
__
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Salman hits the road

2 Jul 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN

Salman Khan, who went campaigning for various political leaders during the recent Lok Sabha election, is absolutely bowled over by his experience during the roadshows.

“Roadshows work great. When I went to places like Punjab the entire city was on the roads. People go crazy... I love it. Also, I noticed that in our country, people live safely in areas dominated by other religions as well and that’s like a huge compliment to us.” The actor said that this may also be the perfect way to promote films. Now let's see how excited the junta will be when Sallu hits the road!
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

TALKING NEGATIVE ABOUT SALMAN IS STUPID
Sajid Nadiadwala is on tenterhooks as his film is due this week. He talks about the big-budget film, his friendships, et al...

It's three days before the release, what's going on in your head?
Every minute is tension-ridden. I am in such an emotional state that I can't sleep before 6 am. I'm feeling the pressure. Around the release, we become as vulnerable as babies and are sensitive to anything people say or do. I start crying at anything I feel touchy when people say the first and second half is too long or too slow. I am in a very fragile state of mind right now.

Why the gimmick of Hollywood stars in the film?
It's not a gimmick. We have stars like Sylvester Stallone, Denise Richards and Brandon Routh in Kambakkht Ishq as it is a Hollywood-based film. I could have cheated, saved money and got Indian actors but I felt Hollywood actors were required. We had many ideas – like even making Akshay a South Indian or Punjabi stunt man and take only South Indians or Punjabi stars but the Hollywood backdrop worked the best.

Admit it, you got Stallone in because you admire him.
Of course! Getting him on board was the biggest achievement for me. I cried the whole night after I first met him. I didn't know what to sign agreement or get his autograph first. Seeing Stallone on my monitor, having lunch with him, and hugging him after the shots, is a different high.

Why Denise Richards and not a younger, hotter actress?
We wanted the tag of someone who was actually a James Bond girl. There were other girls available but to Indians, Denise is a well-known name.

Is KI your most expensive film?
Yes, we've spent approximately over Rs 65 crore on it. We shot with foreign actors in Hollywood studios, and also at the Kodak Theatre one of the most expensive places in the world to shoot for two days with a crowd of 4000 people at a cost of Rs 1.5 crore a day.

A memorable action sequence of Akshay's in KI?
He's done many stunts but the one I remember was where he had to ride a jet ski. The Australian authorities wouldn't give us permission as the rider needs a licence, which Akki didn't have. So he got up at 4 am and started training. We were looking at him from far, would see him falling down but he still continued till 7 am. When he came out, he was shivering like a baby and I had tears in my eyes. Through the one-hour drive back, we wrapped him in hot towels and gave him hot drinks. He trained in his own spare time and ran a temperature, but not once did he complain. That's professionalism. The next day two people from the training center came to see if he'd fall. Had he, they wouldn't have let him to do the stunt. We were praying, but Akshay did it so well that we clapped!

Your equation with your rakhi sister Farah Khan was strained because of Jaan-E-Mann?
Yes, but fortunately things have become normal now between Farah and me. I know one thing the power of the mangalsutra will always be stronger than the rakhi. A husband will be always bigger than a brother. Shirish and I had our problems in production but nothing else. After Jaan-E-Mann, Farah was upset with me so we had become distant but with the passage of time, things are fine now.

Salman Khan delayed Jaan-E-Mann which made the film more expensive. True?
No. One or two sets costing over 30-40 lakh going over budget is not expensive. Times were bad and Salman compensated in a big way. He didn't shoot for any other film during that time. I will say till my last breath that he is not from this planet. For him, it's not about being a human being but about being human. For Salman delaying the film, increasing costs, coming late is ridiculous because he'll compensate in 10 other ways if he comes late. To talk about him with negativity is stupid.

Who are you closer to Akshay or Salman?
This is a very difficult question to reply I can't choose between Salman and Akki! Akshay has been with me since 1979 as we were in the same school together. My first break Waqt Hamara Hai was with him. Salman joined me in 1996 when Akshay and I hadn't worked together for 10 years as I wasn't making any action films. Akshay is an outstanding professional but my love for Salman has increased 2000 times since when we first met especially when we aren't doing films together because then we don't have any matlab in the friendship.

Isn't he upset that you have been signing Akshay for your productions?
No. Every film that I make with Akshay, is screened by Salman on the script level. So it's not like he learns about me making a film with Akshay one fine morning. Salman and my relationship is very honest, loving and transparent. Aki respects my sentiments for Salman.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:05 am

Salman's wedding bells have not rung: Salim Khan

Prithwish Ganguly / DNA

Mumbai: Salman Khan's father, the acclaimed writer Salim Khan, has bought the distribution rights of a small budget film titled Kissan which is being co-produced by his other son Sohail and is extremely gung-ho about the project.

However, when probed whether Salman and Katrina Kaif, who have been quite an item for a long time now, were knocking on the doors of marriage, Salim said he does not know whether his son's eyes have seen Kat as his ideal wife.

"Why should Salman's family accept Katrina as the daughter-in-law; it is Salman who should accept her first as his wife. Our family will not marry Katrina. It is he who has to take a decision," says Salim.

When probed if Salman has communicated to him and the family that he wants to do a nikaah with the sexy actress, he roared, "I don't know, you should ask him (Salman). Many girls have come into Salman's life. I don't want to name them as they are married in good families now, but my relationship with all of them has been only 'Hi uncle, Hello uncle' and maybe to the extent of 'Did you have food?'. I didn't go any further with any of them and that includes Katrina too."

Salim adds, "Salman's wedding bells have not rung yet. When he is ready and he tells us, we will welcome the news. But he has to prepare himself mentally first as it is he who has to spend the rest of his life with that special woman."

Returning to Kissan, Salim says the topic of farmers' suicide touched him to take up the project. "I have taken up distribution for the movie simply because it is a good film. It's a small film with a touching story. It needs pumping up as there are no stars. Sohail and Arbaaz have made names for themselves but they are not stars."

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 am

Salman will auction his paintings for his charity organisation, Being Human

By: Tushar Joshi Date: 2009-07-10

Salman Khan has given away enough paintings. His creations hang from the walls of his friends, family, producers and leading ladies. Now, the actor wants to put his creations for better use. He wants to have an auction to fund his charity organisation, Being Human.

Salman has made several paintings and stored them in his Panvel farmhouse as well as his Bandra apartment. He will now select the ones he wants to auction.

A source close to the actor confirms that he has already spoken about his desire to auction off his paintings and is working out ways to hold such an event in the coming months.

A source reveals, "Salman has accumulated quite a number of his paintings. He's also gifted them to his industry friends like Aamir Khan, Boney Kapoor, Asin and others. However, he still has a huge collection and he wants to use them to raise money for Being Human.

Salman has been asking around for the best way and place to hold the auction." It is believed that the actor will also sell Being Human watches to raise money. He wants to start making Being Human merchandise that can be purchased in stores and raise money for various charitable events.

Apart from a real-time auction event, Salman is also discussing the idea of starting a website to facilitate the process. "He has fans all over the world. For those who can't attend the auction, he plans to set up a website where people can bid for his work and raise money accordingly."
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm

TNN 12 July 2009, 12:00am IST

Once upon a time, things turned a tad sour between Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan (it was over a particular film).

According to rumour mills, ever since, the two haven’t been the best of buddies. But the other night, we spotted the two, well, hanging out together at a suburban venue.

First, we saw Sallu with a casually dressed Katrina Kaif. Katz left after a while, but Sallu stayed on, only to bump into Sanju baba who walked in later with a friend. We thought things would get tense, but to our pleasant surprise, the two greeted one another with a friendly hug and then chatted late into the night like long-time buddies meeting after years.

Sanju left well past midnight, but Sallu continued to enjoy the night. Guess he wanted to celebrate the good times all over again!
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 am

Salman has a great soul: Katrina
TNN 12 July 2009, 10:48am IST

Katrina Kaif has finally proved her acting credentials with New York and is looking forward to impressing everyone with her Hindi-speaking skills in Prakash Jha’s Rajniti. However, one thing has remained the same — the Salman Khan factor.

The two met through his sister at a party. And while Katrina will not go into the details of their relationship, she is willing to tell us what impressed her in her man. She says, “He has been a wonderful person for the last six years I have known him. He has got a great soul and he is very fearless. He is not afraid of anything and he is not an insecure person. A lot of people live their lives with so much insecurity—fear of rejection, of losing things. But he doesn’t fear. And he tries to teach me that.”

She told NDTV’s Walk the Talk, “He has made his own mistakes in life. In case of other people, he has a great quality of being able to negate all the bad things and flaws and see their potential. For me, he has been a great teacher and a great guide. He has seen me grow up in the last six years. For 18 to 24 is a journey, especially for a young girl. At times, he says you are changing. And I say, I am changing because I am growing. He says, ‘Be careful, don’t change into something that is not good’.”

On why she likes to keep the relationship away from prying eyes, she explained, “You will waste a part of your life answering, denying or clarifying things that don’t matter or are just speculations. I am too much of a sensitive person to have this side of my life debated or to enter and participate in these kinds of debates.”

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
kajol131

kajol131

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:06 am

is this a top ? i mean, salman is 2nd ?
Back to top Go down
http://salman-khan.frenchboard.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

ya kajol, Salman is 2nd ... but he is 1st among his age group stars...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am

Salman Khan parties in Mumbai

Mumbai: It is a bit late in the day, but nevertheless with enough reasons to celebrate. Member of Parliament Annu Tandon's sons and family decided to throw a lavish bash to celebrate her win at the Unnao Lok Sabha constituency in the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections.

The party, apart from having the hoi polloi of the city, had some special guests, who have been directly associated with Annu's win.

It obviously included Salman Khan, who spent a day in Tandon's constituency in Uttar Pradesh, campaigning for her. In fact, his song and dance routines at the various public gatherings of Unnao had garnered a lot of publicity and attention for Tandon.

Salman was in his element was seen chatting animatedly with industrialist Mukesh Ambani and wife Nita. Incidentally, Tandon's husband Sandeep was holding a top position in Ambani's company for a long time.It was a rocking night with Hindi songs from the 80s and sumptuous continental fare.

Back to top Go down
kajol131

kajol131

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 am

Administrator wrote:
ya kajol, Salman is 2nd ... but he is 1st among his age group stars...

Ohh ok ! Thanks ! Yep HE'S THE BEST THAT'S WHY ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
http://salman-khan.frenchboard.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey Kajol, can u reduce ur DP size..... ?? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 am

Bollywood' titled painting auctioned for £32,450[/size

22 Jul 2009, 2249 hrs IST, Ashoke Nag, ET Bureau

KOLKATA: ‘Bollywood’, a tryptich by renowned Pakistani artist Rashid Rana, featuring images of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan,has gone under the hammer for £32,450 at the Sotheby’s auction of international contemporary art in London. Among the Indian lots, a Subodh Gupta sculpture, Untitled #12 sold above the high estimate at £39,650. The auction clocked a whopping £8,712,400.

"The Rashid Rana painting titled ‘Bollywood’ with the images of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan was estimated at £30,000-40,000. Finally, it was picked up by a collector for a hammer price of £32,450. In step, another Rana painting, ‘Veils’, estimated at £30,000-40,000, sold £61,250," a Sotheby’s spokesperson told ET in an email from London.

The spokesperson added, "Deftly traversing between diverse mediums like painting, video, installation and photography, Rashid Rana has emerged as one of the leading artistic personalities of his generation, making his presence felt globally. His work deals with everyday issues encompassing a wide range of themes from urbanisation and popular culture to faith and tradition. He often employs video installations and still photography.

A case in point is his series of of composite photomontages in which each main image is constructed out of countless smaller photos of diametrically opposite subjects. The viewer confronts a moment of sudden withdrawal after moving closer to the picture when one becomes aware of the many miniature images that constitute the larger one."

The well-known Subodh Gupta, whose sculpture sold for £39,650, observed in the mail, "My work is about where I come from, but at the same time the expansion of the art world means that to a certain extent, everything is shrinking together, and you have to be aware of international discourse in your work."

London-based Indian-born artist Raqib Shaw, who is making waves, has found collectors for his work, ‘After Hokusal’, at £63,650. Shaw’s works have recently been exhibited in a solo show at the prestigious White Cube gallery in London.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 am

Who is the hottest actor and actress on TV today?

“No one from the TV world, but I like Salman Khan who is also on TV these days. For me, it does not matter if a guy is good-looking or well-dressed, it’s all about the attitude. The way Salman hosts the show, and the way he ties his hair is amazing. He has got the balls.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Salman Khan to paint live

28 Jul, 2009 12:00 am ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

All this while Bollywood’s bachelor no.1 Salman Khan have been quietly painting and gifting away his art work to friends and loved ones. But in a rare move, we will now get to see a Sallu indulging in a riot of colors as his artistic hands will stroke the canvass and bring it to life for Deeds, a charity for the hearing impaired on 31st of this month.

The actor will visit a fashion showroom in South Mumbai that has set up the exhibition, whose proceedings will go for the cause. Sources say Salman who is caught up with the grueling schedule of his game show ‘10 Ka Dum’ took out time for this, especially because it’s for a good cause.

After the painting, Salman plans to personally encourage the workings of a deaf and mute professional team at the Rudra salon.

Hope to see Salman coming out more often with such thoughtful acts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short News [C] [Confirmed]   Short News [C] [Confirmed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short News [C] [Confirmed]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next