Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:20 am

All the Updated News/Info about this movie will be Featured in this section.

_

Banner
Sohail Khan Productions
UTV Spot Boy

Status
Under Production

Color
C

Release Date
October 16, 2009

Language
Hindi

Shooting Studios
Filmcity

Producer
Ronnie Screwvala
Sohail Khan

Director
Prem R Soni

Star Cast
Salman Khan...... Samir
Kareena Kapoor...... Raina
Sohail Khan
Govinda
Preity Zinta...... Special appearance
Sajid
Bappi Lahiri

Cassettes and CD's on
T-Series

Music Director
Sajid
Wajid

Choreography
Farah Khan
Rajiv Surti
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 am

Big B, Sallu, Akki clash this Diwali
Diwali has always been the most preferred time for filmmakers to release their movies. Om Shanti Om created history when it released during the Diwali weekend two years ago.

This year five films are hoping to encash on the festivities. Among these one is a small-budget flick titled Rama: The Saviour starring Tanushree Dutta, Sahil Khan and Khali, the wrestler.

Then there is Aladin starring Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt and Riteish Deshmukh among others. Sujoy Ghosh, who has earlier directed Home Delivery directs this film. Aladin has been in the making for quite some time now but it is believed that the makers have locked on the date.

Salman Khan's Main Aur Mrs Khanna is also supposed to hit the screens on the same day. The film stars Kareena Kapoor opposite Salman Khan and also has Preity Zinta in a cameo.

Adding to the crowd is Akshay Kumar's Blue starring Lara Dutta, Zayed Khan and Sanjay Dutt. The film is also said to have some breathtaking underwater shots.

If reports are to be believed, Sanjay Dutt will have yet another release on the very same weekend. His film All the Best also stars Ajay Devgan, Bipasha Basu, Mugdha Godse and Fardeen Khan. The movie is supposed to be based on a popular play by the same name

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Salman Khan is extremely popular in Bollywood for his whole hearted generosity to even strangers who approach him for help. There have been plenty of instances when Salman has gone out of his way to do things for his industry friends and even his films’ unit members and staff just to bring a smile on their face. Now it seems his good habit has rubbed off on younger brother Sohail as well.

Reveals a source, “Sohail is presently in a great mood since his Main Aur Mrs Khanna starring Salman and Kareena, is finally ready to release. The promos of the film that have been delayed long will go on air soon. But Sohail has his post-production team and editing staff to thank for it as they have finished the editing and other post production chores in double the time. And Sohail, who was mighty impressed, immediately ordered a set of hi-end Swiss watches from the manufacturer and asked them to be delivered pronto. Sohail also organised a private party for the team of technicians, who worked on the project and personally gave them the watches much to their surprise and excitement.”.

Source :- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 pm

MAMK TRAILER ON FRIDAY WITH KAMINEY

On the other hand, the first promo of MAIN AUR MRS. KHANNA brings back memories of Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies. Soft and simplistic, the promo exudes a lot of freshness. Of course, the first promo features Salman, Kareena and Sohail only [not Preity], but the glimpses make it pretty evident that the film looks at a pati, his patni and a woh. MAIN AUR MRS. KHANNA has been extensively shot in Melbourne, Australia.
Back to top Go down
kajol131

kajol131

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I just can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Back to top Go down
http://salman-khan.frenchboard.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UTV has released a theatrical trailer for debutant Prem Soni helmed romance drama, 'Main Aurr Mrs Khanna,' starring Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Photo Credit: UTV

August 25, 2009, (Sawf News) - UTV has released a theatrical trailer for debutant Prem Soni helmed romance drama, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, starring Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

The film revolves around the theme of extramarital affair but is an intensely romantic film. Kareena Kapoor, who plays a housewife in the film, says Salman has not done a pure love story like this before.

Samir Khanna (Salman) and Raina Khanna (Kareena) have a fairytale marriage, Samir gets a dream job and they both have a great life...all they could ever want! Until one wrong decision leads them to part ways, maybe forever!

The film, a joint production of UTV and Suhail Khan Productions, was shot in Mumbai, Dubai and Melbourne over a period of one year from March 2008 to March 2009.

Preity Zinta makes a special appearance in a song.

Bappi Lehari plays a NRI tycoon in the film and has also sung two songs for the film.

The music is scored by Sajid-Wajid. Manish Malhotra was Kareena's stylist for the film, due in theaters on October 16, 2009.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Salman Khan is well-know to turn up fashionably late for all media events. A three-hour long wait is a minimum, and of course, no word of apology.

But then, he is Salman Khan.

Two years ago, when a reporter complained that he could not come so late, Salman said calmly: "If you don't want to wait for me, you can leave the event." Of course, no one ever will.

So history was repeated yet again during the music launch of his new film Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. He arrived three hours late once again, and laid down his rules -- no questions on rumours of him buying a team in the Indian Premier league and no questions on his rival Shah Rukh Khan.

An enthusiastic young reporter asked him about IPL anyway, and got a taste of the Khan medicine when Salman replied with sarcastic politeness: "Beta, don't come here and parrot questions that your bosses told you to."

But there's no denying the actor's quick wit. When someone asked him about working with Kareena Kapoor again after Priyadarshan's big flop Kyun Ki, Salman replied quickly, "Actually, we've renamed that film to Kyun Kiya!"

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Salman was quite forthcoming about Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. "It is a sweet film," he said. "It makes you happy. Youngsters especially will love the film because it is meant for them. Elders will giggle."

Salman and Kareena play a married couple, Mr and Mrs Khanna. Sohail Khan plays Kareena's close friend in the film.

"I have known Kareena since she was nine years old. I have done more films with her sister Karisma than her," Salman said. "Kareena and I got a chance to work with each other only in Kyun Ki. She is a very gifted actress and effortless when she performs. You will see that in the film."

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Salman has had quite a few releases recently but most of them have flopped. But the star is not worried. "Those films were too long," he explains. "If a film is good but long, it will not work. Who has the time to watch such long films? Yuvraaj was too long and that's why could not hold the audience. God Tussi Great Ho was a good comedy. I did the film for [director] Rumi Jaffrey, with whom I had worked earlier when he was a scriptwriter. If you see the film on video, you will love it. Somehow, it did not work on the big screen. When you make a film, the script should be able to hold the audiences for three hours."

But even though his films are not working, Salman's magic on television is undeterred. "There is no magic for 10 Ka Dum," Salman says. "I am just like a commoner. The audiences connect to the show because they feel I am one of them. When elders see me on television, they feel I am like their son. Others feel I am like any other Indian."

Salman has three releases in a period of two months -- Wanted, Main Aur Mrs Khanna and London Dreams. "That was not planned. It's just that these films were finished at the same time and so are releasing now. They are from different genres and have nothing in common with each other. Wanted is an action film, Main Aur Mrs Khanna is a romantic comedy and London Dreams is a film about friendship," Salman says.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, at this point of her career, why did Kareena Kapoor sign a film like Main Aur Mrs Khanna which looks like a rehash of a done-to-death plot of extramarital romance? Here's what Juicy Mausi thinks...

So, let's begin from the beginning. The Khans and the Kapoors, here we are talking about the Khan brothers Salman and Sohail and Kapoor sisters Lolo and Bebo have always been close friends. Remember the numerous times Karisma Kapoor paired with Sallubhai?
So the elder Kapoor sister urged her younger sister to accept the offer from Sohail Khan to star in Main Aur Mrs Khanna. Now we all know how desperately Sohail Khan needs a hit, for himself as an actor and as a producer. Roping in Kareena Kapoor is undoubtedly the best that has happened to him in a very long time.
A little birdie tells me that Bebo too is too sweet to refuse her friends. Apparently, the gal can go to any length to help her friends out. She takes her decisions 'from the heart' I was told.

However, the debutant director Prem Soni is too happy that Bebo accepted his film. Good for him, we say! And we hope, it really does prove to be good for everybody else as well!
DISCLAIMER: Any content appearing under "Juicy Mausi" section is purely gossip. Buzz18.com does not comply with the same.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Bollywood's most eligible bachelor Salman Khan says that those who do not believe in the institution of marriage will do so after watching his film Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.

The 43-year-old actor known as the enfant terrible of Bollywood has eluded marriage for years, but preached the virtues of the institution while promoting the upcoming film.

"The film stresses the importance of the institution of marriage. Non-believers will change their mind after watching it," Salman told reporters at the music launch of the film, which stars Kareena Kapoor and his brother Sohail Khan.

Main Aurr Mrs Khanna is co-produced by the actor's brother Sohail Khan and will be released this Diwali.

When asked about the title of the film, the actor said that it is a depiction of the male ego and how two men perceive their relationship with 'Mrs Khanna', played by Kareena Kapoor.

Debutante director Prem Soni said the film revolves around the metamorphosis of the three characters who realize the importance of love after experiencing heartbreak.

"I have not tried to make anything path breaking neither will it offer anything radical. But it will make you value what you have, which I think is something all of us just take for granted," Soni said.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor's sizzling chemistry
by: Anushka Dand
10 Sep 2009

UTV and Sohail Khan’s ‘Main Aur Mrs Khanna’ is already creating great buzz. The promos are liked and appreciated by the viewers. Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor share a great rapport with each other, and their on screen pairing has already become the talk of the town. Their sizzling chemistry is creating huge buzz in the tinsel town. Undoubtedly both share great chemistry onscreen! Apparently the movie has become slated to be the biggest release of the year and has become the talk of the town.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Kareena loves Salman!

We must learn the fine art of doing favours from Kareena

She has done it yet again. A favour so sweet and subtle that it doesn’t even seem like one. And this time she’s not even complaining. Because it’s for some of her favourite people... sister Karisma Kapur and co-star Salman Khan. Apparently, Bebo had no dates at all for Main Aur Mrs Khanna and wouldn’t have been able to accommodate the film.

But it was mainly due to the great respect she has for Salman that she agreed. And of course, there’s another story... like Bebo told us herself. “My sister Lolo had first heard the story from Salman years ago; and she is a very dear friend of his. So she kept telling him to make it. And then she was keen that I do it. I agreed at once because I never say no to my sister and I’ve also known and loved Salman so totally as a star since I was a kid. So it was a great opportunity and I’m happy at the way the movie has shaped up.” Talk about ‘favouritism’. This hottie sure knows how to make time for her near and dear ones... heard that Saif?

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Salman turns knight in shining armour

Prithwish Ganguly / DNAMonday, September 14, 2009 23:59 IST

Mumbai: Film-maker Prem Soni, who makes his directorial debut in Bollywood with Main Aur Mrs Khanna, was languishing with his script for two years without a producer.

However, one fine day Salman Khan came into the picture and decided to get aboard the venture. And the benevolent soul that he is, Salman even got Prem his producer in the form of his brother Sohail Khan who readily took up the movie giving the young director some peace of mind.

Prem says, "Without Salman Khan, my film would have never taken off. I had this film ready for nearly two years but I was not getting any producer. I met Salman one day and narrated the script to him. He really liked it and told me that he was game for it. It is Salman who should be credited for everything. He made me meet his brother Sohail Khan quickly who immediately took on the movie to produce. Thus, Salman found me a producer too, and that's how the film started rolling."

He adds, "After that Kareena Kapoor and Preity Zinta came on board. So, with names like Salman, Kareena Sohail and Preity attached to the film, a big production house like UTV also agreed to support us. I can't find words to thank Salman for making it happen for me."

During the course of filming too, Salman has been a great help for Prem. "Once while shooting out of India at a seaside, we got stranded at a particular position in the sea due to a low tide. Salman rose from the boat in which we were travelling and shooting and told us to follow him. He led us to the hotel safely. Salman has been a great help time and again. Kareena too was very co-operative. They did not make me feel like I was a newcomer. They treated me as an equal and I could rely on them and count on them always. I felt confident," Prem ends.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Kareena Kapoor gets wings

Mumbai: The flash strike by Jet Airwayspilots threw many schedules out of gear. Now learning their lesson from such unforeseen problems, Salman Khan has ensured that Kareena Kapoor, his co-star in Main Aur Mrs Khanna, isn't grounded.

"Last week Kareena was shooting in Panchgani and was to catch a flight from Pune to Mumbai for a promotional event. But with the Jet Airways strike on and most other flights running full because of the rush, the travel agents could not manage a business class seat for Kareena. When Salman came to know that she might not be able to make it because of this, he asked Sohail to hire a chopper for her," says a source.

Now, though the strike is over, flight schedules are still limping back to normal and Salman wants to take no chances. "He has asked for a chopper to be kept on stand-by for Kareena so that she can use it anytime. All the bills would be footed by Salman and Sohail."

When contacted by DNA, Prem Soni, the director of the film, confirmed, "Yes we have hired a chopper for Kareena and will be on standby for her for the next 10 days."

Apparently Salman has also issued instructions that the chopper be checked twice to ensure its airworthiness, given that the YSR Reddy tragedy is still fresh in everyone's mind.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Soni unfazed by box office competition
Thursday, October 1 2009, 3:54am EDT

By Sanjay Odedra, Bollywood Reporter

Prem Soni has claimed that he is not worried about his directorial debut Main Aurr Mrs Khanna being overshadowed by other releases.

Soni insisted that he was confident the film would succeed despite strong competition from action film Blue and comedy All The Best, which have the same release date.

He told IANS: "I have no apprehensions. It takes a lot of energy for every filmmaker to make a movie. So there are no hard feelings for anyone. May the best win because they are all of different genres and have their own set of audiences."

Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, which stars Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, is scheduled for release on October 16.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Prem Soni on MAMK

Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Salman & Kareena are ‘no-nonsense’ stars

It’s not extraordinary to spot a star without arm candy.

There are some lovely, single stars in B-town, and they love flaunting their ‘singledom’, too. But try spotting the beauties minus their entourage of spot boys, make-up artists and hair-dressers. Of late, nutritionists and fitness trainers have joined this group too! Such is the life of our superstars.

So, we were pleasantly surprised when we heard that Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, actually let go of their immediate staff for the shoot of Main Aur Mrs Khanna. The unit was shooting at the Melbourne International Airport, and there was a certain area where immigrants weren’t allowed to enter. The authorities could grant only 15 people entry to the restricted area, so the director had to take his entourage along, and leave the stars’ staff behind. And with that, all their starry tantrums too. Sallu and Kareena held on to their own vanity cases and sportingly went along with it, without giving the director a hard time. We love such no nonsense, no nakhra kinda stars, don’t we?

Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

[I don’t take Salman and Arbaaz for granted’

Posted On Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 03:30:08 AM

Sohail Khan
You are extremely funny is most roles you have essayed. Good comic timing comes from?

I like having fun in real life too. I travel a lot and believe in the ‘Don’t worry be happy’ theory. Work is part of my life, but it is not my life.

So, there are no inhibitions in acting funny?

In fact, that’s how I am at home too. Chilled out, a very chappal and t-shirt guy.

You were hilarious in Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na. Is there any comedian you look upto?

I really enjoy Mehmood uncle’s films, Johny Lever is great and so is Paresh Rawal.

Do we see you a funny man in your production Main aurr Mrs Khanna as well?

It’s a sensitive, romantic film. I play the role of the ‘main’ in this film. Yes, it has its funny moments. You know, it’s simple - sometimes you see a person fall and you feel bad, but sometimes you laugh too. It depends on your mood and the situation.

Arbaaz, Salman and you have a good bonding.

Yes, that’s because we give each other space. And it’s that space that brings us close. I don’t take Salman or Arbaaz for granted and neither do they take me for granted. We value each other. And if at all there is a misunderstanding we talk and sort the issue out instead of discussing it with our wives or parents.

Rate in order Arbaaz, Salman and you as most...

Naughty Me, Salman, Arbaaz
Sensitive Salman, Arbaaz, me
Protective I guess all of us
Adventurous Me, Arbaaz, Salman
Macho Salman, Salman, Salman Smile

Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Bollywood's cracker of a Diwali
Last updated on: October 8, 2009 10:34 IST

Diwali has traditionally been a time for big-ticket releases. And often with some of the biggest stars whose professional rivalry added ammo to the fireworks of the festive week.

The Om Shanti Om (SRK-Farah Khan) -- Saawariya (Sanjay Leela Bhansali) battle of 2007, the Don (SRK) and Jaan-e-Mann (Salman Khan-Akshay Kumar) tussle of the year earlier are just some examples.

Last year however was bit of a damp squib with no big star in the lead for the releases spread out over two weekends and no clear winner.

This year Bollywood is back to business with three big banner projects releasing simultaneously on October 16. Interestingly, two of them have new directors -- Prem Soni and Anthony D'Souza, two of them have Sanjay Dutt, two of them feature cousins Fardeen and Zayed Khan, while all three belong to different genres -- action, domestic drama and comedy.
Plenty to choose from or plain confusion? Here's taking a closer look at the three Diwali releases that you could be spending your monies on.
Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Vote 4 salman's movies guys

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 am

Thx Shahram.... !!
Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

When Kareena hurt her leg, Salman swooped her into his arms & carried her
By Subhash K. Jha, October 12, 2009 - 11:39 IST

So far we've only heard horror stories of Salman's misbehavior with his leading ( read misleading) ladies. But Kareena Kapoor has a different story to tell.

Says Kareena, "Salman has always been very protective. He has been there for me whenever I needed him. That's partly to do with the fact that my sister Karisma is very close friends with Salman and also his favourite co-star."

Every time Kareena shoots with Salman, she feels super-protected and safe. Just how caring a co-star this Khan can be was proven to Kareena recently when they were shooting a romantic song on the Phi Phi Beach in Thailand for his home production Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.

This was the same location where Danny Boyle had shot The Beach with Leonardo Di Caprio. The beach, as anyone who's been there, is not sandy but pebbled. And Kareena had to go bare feet into the water with Salman. But before she could reach even half -way she cut her foot in a sharp pebble rather badly.

Says a source, "Kareena doubled up in pain and almost fell to the ground. Salman reflexively reached for her and swooped her into his arms. And he carried her to the water."

The shot has been retained in the film, although it was never meant to be part of the film.

Says the director Prem Soni, "Throughout the shooting you could see the special bonding that they had. But that day on the Phi Phi Island, it got really special. We came much further into the land from the sea than we imagined .When it was time to go back we realized we had to walk through the pebbled beach and wade into almost head-deep water before reaching our boat. We had to do it. Otherwise we'd have to spend the night on the beach without food or water. Kareena was in this long gown and barefoot. She was in pain. Before we knew it, he swooped her into his arms and carried her into a boat. It was a very romantic-looking moment and we couldn't let it go."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info   • Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

• Main Aur Mrs Khanna • News/Info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next