Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in

* All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

* All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Empty
PostSubject: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:35 pm

This thread will feature updated news/info about the TV-Show "10 ka Dum - 3" Which will run on Sony TV from Sep 4th.

Thanks

Last edited by Administrator on Thu May 06, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Dharam, Sunny, Sallu's drunken tales!   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

30 Jun 2009, 1619 hrs IST

Salman drinks and romances openly, just like, says Dharam on 10 Ka Dum.

Salman Khan’s name and presence was enough to draw out the ever reticent and rarely seen in public Sunny Deol along with his dad Dharmendra from hibernation.

The father–son duo make their presence together for the first time on any show on television. The only time they made an exception was for their own home production Apne. Dharamji is as fond of Salman as he is of his father Salim Khan, who he recalls was one of the best looking men in those days. “I am so fond of Salman. In him I see a younger version of myself,” says Dharamji. “He does everything openly just like I did in my younger days. Whether it is drinking or romancing!”

Salman and Sunny Deol, who has worked together in Jeet, recalled how their younger siblings make midnight calls to them after downing a few pegs. Salman recalled how Sohail once called him in the wee hours of the morning. A panic-stricken Salman’s first thoughts were whether all was well with his parents and family. But was stunned to hear a sizzled Sohail mumble: “Bhai, I love you!”

Sunny had an identical incident to talk about when Bobby called him at 3.00 in the morning crying. Sunny recalls wondering if he was in any kind of trouble called up other members of the family to trace Bobby’s whereabouts only to discover that Bobby had called to say how much he loves him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 am

'I see a younger version of myself in Salman'

"I am so fond of Salman," Dharmendra said on the show. "In him I see a younger version of myself. He does everything openly just like I did in my younger days. Whether it is drinking or romancing!"

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Salman acknowledges SRK for first time since their spat

Mumbai:

A pro-SRK statement on Salman's show? Believe it. Recently Riteish Deshmukh was on 10 Ka Dum, and for the first time after the Salman-Shah Rukh fight the host actually acknowledged the other Khan on his show. Riteish stopped after winning Rs 10 lakh and gave away the money to Salman's Being Human foundation.

When Sallu asked Riteish who his favourite actor was, the former said SRK. The host, without blinking an eye, agreed about SRK being a good actor.

Says Ritiesh, "Govinda, David Dhawan and I went together on the sets of 10KD and we have never had so much fun! We got along so well that we forgot there were cameras around."

He confirms that when Salman asked him about his favourite actor, he mentioned SRK, "I didn't get any negative vibes about Shah Rukh from Salman on the show. He was very cool and dignified and didn't pass any snide remarks about him. In fact, Salman spoke highly about SRK and his work."

Riteish, who had gone to promote his next release Do Knot Disturb, says despite being so close to Shah Rukh, Salman and he share a cordial and warm relationship. "He pulls my leg whenever we meet. I imitated Salman too on the show. I looked at him the way he does with the contestants and said in his voice, 'Salman, mere saath nahi khela toh kya khela…!' He took it in the right spirit."

Copying Kat

Riteish, who is known as a brilliant mimic, even copied Salman's girlfriend Katrina Kaif's dance steps from Race. He laughs, "It was an impromptu dance which Salman took very sportingly and even complimented me. He started laughing when I started dancing! They started playing the song 'Touch Me, Touch Me, Zara Zara Kiss Me and I knew the steps well I had done it at a recent award event too."

Even Govinda was a laugh riot he adds, "Though he's known to be late for events Govinda surprised us all by coming and getting ready before all of us. Salman made us do a scene from Do Knot Disturb, which had everyone in splits. I have never enjoyed myself so much. Salman is an extraordinary host very casual, chilled out and unpretentious it's almost as if we were sitting in his living room and doing the show!"

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 pm

SANJU BABA WINS 10 LAKH
SANJU BABA COMES ON DKD AND WINS 10 LAKH...

After the teams of New York and Do Knot Disturb, Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff recently made an appearance on Salman Khan's 10 Ka Dum to promote their film Luck.

Dutt won Rs 10 lakh on the show and donated it to his wife Maanayata's NGO Damage, which takes care of under-privileged women and disabled children.

A smashing time

Sanjay Dutt says, "10 Ka Dum is a great show to be on! Salman's fantastic as the host! I was there with Jaggu and it was a riot. The three of us had a smashing time. Salman mimicked me, and made me sing and dance to songs from my films."

He confirms winning Rs 10 lakh for the show, "Yes, and I donated it to the NGO Damage. They are doing great work and help the poor and disabled."

Damage is a charity organisation run by Maanayata with her friends and they help women in distress, physically challenged children, arrange marriages of the underprivileged, aid in the treatment of cancer. Dutt says emotionally, "There was a 12-year-old girl whose father had died in the Kargil war.

She had a hole in her heart and her mom was running from door-to-door desperately seeking help for her child. She didn't get sufficient help from the army but Damage took care. They restored her heart and today she's undergoing treatment."

Dutt wrapped the shooting of Lamhaa and other films. However Bunty Walia maintains that Dutt still has to complete Lamhaa. Sanju says, "My scenes for Lamhaa are done with only some scenes between Bipasha and Kunal Kapoor are left. I grew a beard for 40 days.

After finishing my portions, I specifically asked them if they required me for other scenes. I was told I wasn't so I shaved off my beard and completed my other films. Now, I hear they want my dates again with the same look. That's not possible."

The actor leaves shortly for South Africa for a month-long schedule for Anil Kapoor's No Problem.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Shilpa Shetty on Dus Ka Dum
July 3rd, 2009 - 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shilpa Shetty on Dus Ka Dum The hot, sizzling and vivacious actress, Shilpa Shetty will be soon seen with the hunk Salman Khan on the show Dus Ka Dum. She has already shot for the episode and it was fun and masti.

Our khabroo from the sets revealed that, “Shilpa had a gala time on the sets with Salman quizzing her. She also talked about her personal life, her plans and showed some moves (Tumka) on the show.”

It’s been heard that the show is soon coming to its end. “The show will be ending in the last week of August. It was decided that Dus Ka Dum will have 14 episodes. Though this time the show was only celebrity special as there were no general people seen,” adds the source.

The last episode of DKD will see Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff. “The shooting for last episode is also over and it was a touchy moment for the second season of DKD. Alongside the viewers will also see Sohail and Arbaaz Khan with Salman sharing the one screen on the show,” concludes the source.

As per Sallu’s contract, there will be third season grooving next year. So let’s wait and wait of what will be the new flavour of the next innings.

-Rachana Trivedi/Sampurn Media
Back to top Go down
kartikey

kartikey

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 pm

thnkx
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Salman Khan is one of the coolest heroes in Bollywood. But time and again he keeps doing things that make him a real life hero. Read on to know more..

Salman Khan is in no mood to slow down as he continues to juggle his Bollywood career and his reality television show 10 Ka Dum on Sony Entertainment Television. However, mother nature seems quite stern to make him understand that he should take it easy on his body.

According to our source, "Salman Khan turned up on the sets of 10 Ka Dum with stubble of many days. Many thought that he was growing a beard for a particular role. But it turned out that the reason was more personal than professional. Salman had actually torn a tissue in his back during a training session at the gym."

This minor injury gives the actor bouts of splitting pain. Says our source, "This torn tissue has put Salman in a very uncomfortable state. He is not even able to do his day to day activities regularly. Hence he turned up with the stubble on sets."

However, Salman saw to it that he did not make the people who are depending on him bear the brunt of what he is going through. Our source further explains, "The professional that he is, he was back on the sets in no time all spruced up, clean shaven and raring to go. The only giveaway was the short breaks he took when his back hurt too much."

Catch Salman Khan in action on 10 Ka Dum on Saturday July 11, at 9.00 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Kangna has played roles of abnormal girls, obsessed girl, bar girl, drug addicted fashion model etc. Her performances have been so convincing that people tend to believe that she is like the role that she has played. But she is simple fun loving person and can carry normal roles. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she is trained Kathak Dancer. She is bursting from seams to play a formula role.Kangna Played “DUS KA DUM” very well. I observed that she would try to analyze every question and applied logic to reach conclusion. No wonder she made it on her own in our industry.

I am glad that she is doing “Kites” with Hrithik Roshan. Even small roles in big films help because of wide exposure.Kangna has come from a small northern town, a girl from the hills not in the sense they are presented in films. There is vast difference between girls born and brought up in metropolitan big towns and girls coming from small towns. This difference has been narrowed considerably by computers & technology. Technology is shrinking the world. Areas of communication have increased many fold, yet number of things remain unexpressed. The more vocal we have become the more remains unsaid. Human beings never reveal themselves completely.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:23 pm

█ RJ Mahek will be on Dus Ka dum █
She has juggled radio, dubbing, MCing, theater and will soon be seen wooing and shaking a leg with Salman Khan on his show Dus Ka Dum.

You will be appearing on television show ‘Dus Ka Dum’. Tell us more about it.

Being on the show was one experience I am going to cherish for a long time. With me, the show shifts to the common man as participant. Salman and I danced together, pulled people’s leg. I was holding a huge hoarding saying ‘Mujshe Shaadi Karoge’ and Salman put a varmala around my neck. He also went down on his knees (sighs). I had one kickass experience being a part of the show. Salman has even promised me to take me out for a coffee and come on my show for an interview!!

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 am

Salman fuels rumours about his marriage

There have always been rumours that Salman Khan might have secretly tied the knot but the now the actor has himself fuelled the rumours. In his show 10 Ka Dum with Kangana Ranaut and and renowned face reader Janardhan Baba, Salman said “Is baat ki kya guarantee hai ki meri shaadi abhi tak hui nahin hai”(what is the guarantee that I am not not married as yet).

Buzz up!

Janardhan Baba was reading his face and had predicted that Salman will soon settle down in life but Salman's fitting reply not only surprised Kangana Ranaut but the audience started screaming upon hearing it. Well it's anybody's guess if the hottest hunk in Bollywood is still not married or there is something fishy about the issue.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 am

They share a special friendship

Well, we all know about the special friendship Shilpa Shetty shares with Salman Khan. Living up to their friendship, Shilpa agreed to make an appearance on Sallu’s TV show ‘10 Ka Dum’.

A source said, “Shilpa has great regard for Salman. There have been times when Sallu has stood by her and vice-versa. The two became good friends when Shilpa did Sohail Khan’s ‘Auzaar’ with Salman.”

Shilpa Shetty will donate the money won on ‘10 Ka Dum’.

“Shilpa has generously given away all the money won in the contest. She believes that giving in abundance will attract abundance. Shilpa’s appearance in ‘10 Ka Dum is something to watch out for,” added the source.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:34 am

Mumbai: Salman Khan is very touchy when it comes to discussing his personal life, especially his broken relationships. Lucky for her, Shilpa Shetty walked the war path without facing the ire of the macho actor when they recently shot for 10 Ka Dum.

It is learnt that Shilpa poked fun at Salman by taking his ex-flame Sangeeta Bijlani's name on the show in retaliation to a comment made on her by Salman in which he took the name of his friend-turned-bitter foe Shah Rukh Khan.

A source on the sets say: "Shilpa and Salman share a warm rapport for years and that was very evident as Salman did not react at all when she took his ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani's (the former Indian cricket team captain Mohammed Azharuddin's wife) name.and Salman never speaks about his ex-flames in public as they are all settled in life. He does not want to bring them into unnecessary debates, discussions and controversies."

The insider adds: "Salman and Shilpa have known each other for 17 years now and he recalled saying that many years ago when she made her debut in Hindi films 'Shah Rukh Khan had thrown her off a building and she had bounced back and is still here'. To this comment, Shilpa quickly revealed: 'Salman was such a skinny guy those days. He was so embarrassed of his thin legs that he used to wear Sangeeta's tights under his jeans to get a better fit'."

Thankfully, Salman took it all with a pinch of salt and laughed his way through. "Salman then blushed a shade of red and said 'I weighed only 48 kgs then'," the source ends saying.

Back to top Go down
I_Love_Sallu

I_Love_Sallu

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 am

thanks for news
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Salman: The entertainer

TNN 20 July 2009, 12:00am IST

Salman Khan loves being part of hardcore commercial cinema and he doesn’t mind flaunting it.

He says, “Every decade cinema goes through change. Earlier, directors used to make original films, then there was a time when the hero would just keep crying throughout the film. That was followed by filmmakers making films from films, and today people are coming up with their own stuff. Cinema ought to change. As long as you are doing things that are emotionally correct, everything is correct. My films entertain people for the two-and-a-half hours that they spend in the theatre. That’s my criteria for doing a film.” No wonder, the audiences love Salman’s movie that are absolutely paisa vasool. Salman, definitely, has his filmi fundas in place.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Salman Respects his Elders........

Respectfully yours

Salman Khan may have the image of being a brat with a volatile temper. But even his detractors cannot deny that he is one of the most respectful guys when it comes to elders. On the sets of 10 Ka Dum, all the aunties and uncles get more than a handshake and a hug. He takes the time to chat with them too. Shilpa Shetty revealed that it is a treat to watch Salman talk to his father. “If he is on the phone and suddenly shoots up and stands to attention, then we know he is talking to his father.” Now, if only he would extend the same respect to people of all age groups.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:47 pm

It happened on the sets of 10 Ka Dum. But it looked like a scene straight out of a Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi – remember the song Paanch rupaiyya baaraah anna...? A contestant on the show Sunil Mishra , a milkman by profession walked up to Salman Khan , gifted him 2 litres of milk and demanded money for 5 litres of milk that he had delivered to his unit at Film city five years ago which his production had yet to pay for! Taken aback by the towering man before him Salman promised to pay him back with interest for all the years gone by.

“I have seen you cycling by my tabela on the way to Film City many times,” he said. “Then why did you not stop me and take your money then?” asked Salman. “You are surrounded by your body guards!” was the prompt reply. Sunil Mishra, an educated gentleman who has taken up the family business was full of surprises. Owner of 30 buffaloes, he said with pride that he could recognize any of his cattle even amongst a 1000. “I love them more than my wife!” Who wouldn’t when he has named them after famous Bollywood actors like Kareena, Katrina! And Sunil Mishra added that when his heroine acts up and misbehaves he threatens to call– the boisterous male in his brood!

Source :- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Courtesy : Corina
__

_

Salman Khan
is lonely
Salman's signature is legible, and has a lazy swing to it. This indicates his carefree nature and the "I give a damn" attitude he harbours. The first letter "s" is twisted and tailed to the left, going upward before dipping. This says his life sees erratic twists. The space after the first "s" indicates his attachment to the joint family, but that underneath it all, he is a loner and feels the emptiness within. The two circular formations after the name are mysterious, and suggest that he has quite a few well-kept secrets. He should avoid the two dots after the baseline. These could cause delays in career and affect his health.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Sony gives extension to Salman Khan's Dus Ka Dum

MUMBAI: Most actors have found it difficult to sustain a long innings on television, but not so Salman Khan. The actor has just been informed that his show Dus Ka Dum has got an extension to shoot for a further 13 more weeks.

Sony Entertainment Television has been fighting a losing battle with the audiences for some time now. But Salman Khan's Dus Ka Dum, a show that is telecast at 9 pm on weekends, has found a huge favour amongst the audience and is ranked seventh in the top ten shows on television. Giving in to popular demand, the show has been awarded an extension.

Salman Khan, the host of the show, confirmed the news to Businessofcinema.com and said, "Yes, Dus Ka Dum has been given an extension. Surprisingly more than the celebrity episodes, it is the episodes with the common man that has been liked more by the audiences."

From doodhwalas to jyotishes, the show features a cross section of the Indian public who can try their luck at the percentage game, which ensures a winning of Rs 10 crore on getting all the answers correct. But more than the concept, it is the charisma of Salman that is winning audiences to tune in to the show.

Salman added, "Dealing with the people is so fun. They are genuine and their questions are always direct from the heart." Perhaps it is this direct dil se connection that has got Salman to continue his innings as a host.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

July 31st, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by sampurn

Sallu bhai bana bai This weekend watch Sallu getting sandwiched between two powerful ladies, as they become the guest of Salman Khan on the show Dus Ka Dum. We are talking about the brilliant director Farah Khan and vivacious beauty Deepika Padukone.
As per our sources, “Sallu, Deepika and Farah had lots of fun on the stage of the show. Farah was in mood for masti and pulled Salman’s leg, she got into her director avatar and called the shots, where Sallu is naukarani and Deepika and she are malkin.”

“They treat Sallu as a bai and keep taunting that aab tak why the clothes are not washed. What are you doing these days etc? Also Deepika and Farah did some dhulai of Sallu miya by twisting and turning his hand. At the end poor Sallu had to wash the clothes with a sad face,” adds the source.

Though Salman has no complains as he enjoyed the episode to the fullest with these two ladies. “Also Salman was made to enact a scene from Om Shanti Om where he imitates Deepika on ek chutki sindoor…” concludes the source.
True said it takes three to tango! Keep watching the show for some more dhamaka on Dus Ka Dum.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am

Sanju-Salman's moment of truth

Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt have been the best of friends for many years now and they get along like a house on fire.

Salman and Sanjay Dutt More Pics

Sanjay has always been like a big brother to Salman. Naturally, one tends to be relaxed in the company of friends. So when Sanjay appeared on Salman’s show Dus Ka Dum with Jackie Shroff, it was inevitable that the bad boys would speak their mind.

Sanjay and Salman got so carried away during the show, that both made many controversial comments. Under any other circumstance, they would’ve thought twice before making such admissions in front of the camera. Sanjay spoke a lot about the days when he was on drugs. Salman and Sanjay spoke about their image and the days and conditions in prison. The channel has now edited quite a few of these portions as they do not want to invite any controversy.

Our source said, “While most of the edited portions comprised of national issues like global warming, the duo also spoke about their days in prison. While Sanjay was in the mood to share his personal thoughts about his terrible years of drug abuse and how his father used to be disturbed, Salman spoke about how they have always suffered due to their image and how many lawmakers formed an opinion about them from this. Salman also spoke about his days in jail and how on Independence Day, even the prisoners should have independence to at least get out of their cells. They also spoke about how outdated the jail manual was. Although Salman and Sanjay were having a conversation straight from their hearts, the channel has chosen to edit out all the controversial parts. They have limited it to fun and song and dance. The retained portions do have these conversations but they are now the edited and sanitised version of the actual conversation”

Source :- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 am

_

The 10 Ka Dum episode this week is special... Salman Khan has for company not two guests but four!

The four young ladies Ratan Rajput (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Keejo), Ragini Khanna (Bhaskar Bharati), Sara Khan (Bidaaii) and Tina Dutta (Uttaran) are all protagonists from the popular serials currently on air.

These four girls came, saw and conquered Salman’s attention. The girls did not in the least feel shy or intimidated by his star status, instead they had a lot of fun, sang and danced with him. All the girls were fun but it was Ratan Rajput (Lali, he called her) who seemed to impress Salman the most with her chirpy, bright demeanor. Tears are for the small screen, she simply swept all competition away with her smile.

Salman Khan is a gracious host both at home and on the sets. He has obliged the most bizarre requests from his guests on 10 Ka Dum—be it to sing or dance or enact a scene (like he did with Deepika Padukone) or even sketch and paint...hence Ratan Rajput was determined to get him to sketch something for her before she went home after the shoot.

“He dances and sings for everybody and it goes into memory. I would like to have something as a keepsake from him,” she said before the shoot. “Had I come from home I would have brought along a sketch pad and pencil,” she moaned.

The crew got it for her instead. Salman was surprised by her request for a sketch. But he promised her he would do one especially for her and send it across to her place.

The three other girls, Sara Khan, Tina Dutta and Ragini Khanna jumped into the fray and said they would like one too. He promised to do one for each one of them. Now all are waiting for the special gift to arrive. Knowing Salman he will definitely keep his word!

Back to top Go down
Ghani

Ghani

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Shatrughan Sinha and Hema Malini on Salman's Dus Ka Dum
By Subhash K. Jha, September 2, 2009 - 18:29 IST

The last time we saw them together on screen, it was for Manoj Kumar's Santosh in 1989. Now Shatrughan Sinha and Hema Malini are back together on television show 'Dus Ka Dum' apparently on Shatru's insistence.

Salman Khan's very popular game show 'Dus Ka Dum' has bonus guests. In an additional episode that was shot on Sunday (August 30), Salman brought two of his favourite people Shatrughan Sinha and Hema Malini, both BJP workers, together for what turned out to be quite a show of strength.

And Shatru dressed in a long- flowing Sherwani was playfully asked by Salman if this was the Nehru code of dressing. The actor never short of retorts replied, "No nowadays it's known as the Jinnah code of dressing." This was an obvious reference to the BJP's current claim to controversy for expelling Jaswant Singh from the party for writing a book on Jinnah.

When asked about the incident, Shatrughan Sinha laughed, "Yes, this did happen. I did refer to my dress code on 'Dus Ka Dum' as the Jinnah style of dressing. Salman had been keen on inviting me and Hemaji together for a long time. We decided to go on the show as the grand finale."

Speaking out for the first time on the Jinnah controversy, Shatrughan Sinha says, "I've so far kept quiet. But now I'll say this much. How can a senior member of a party be expelled for writing a book which no one had written? And how can a politician not be allowed to have a personal ideology? I play so many roles. If tomorrow after watching me play a dacoit, some youth decides to rob a bank, does it mean I should give up acting?"

Reverting to 'Dus Ka Dum' Shatru says, "I was asked which is my favourite party. I said when I'm invited to Hemaji's house, I love the tea party that we have. When I'm invited to her other half Dharamji's home, I love the drinking party there. So it's all very flexible."

The Shatru-Hema episode of 'Dus Ka Dum' will be aired as the grand finale. "When it's me and Hema it cannot be anything less," is Shatru's parting shot.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks Ghani Bhai !!
Back to top Go down
Ghani

Ghani

PostSubject: Re: * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 *   * All News/Info about Salman's 10 ka Dum - 2 * Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 am

|| 10 Ka Dum || Hema Malini || & || Shatrughan Sinha || SPL || 03 Oct 09 || Promo 1 ||