Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesFaceBookTwitterRegisterLog in
Similar topics

• Veer • News/Info

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 am

All the latest Updated News/info about the movie 'Veer" Will be featured in this section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tskfc.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Now, Aamir turns marketing guru for Sallu

Aamir's Ghajini look has inspired many and now it's the turn of Sallu miyan to learn some lessons from the perfectionist Khan.

Salman Khan these days is learning the tricks of the market from Aamir Khan.

After Sallu gave up alcohol on Aamir's insistence, now the actor has redone all his publicity stills for Veer in Ghajini poses. Sometimes, it's so nice to see the Khans bonding.

Wonder what SRK has to say about this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 am

Were you aware of Bollywood and more importantly, Salman Khan when you inked the deal?

I have always been a fan of Bollywood. Luckily, I had an idea of how big Veer is going to be. It’s a huge opportunity for me and I have loved every minute of it.

Most perceive Salman as an angry man. Ever faced his wrath on the sets? What was the best part of shooting with him?

Working with Salman has been the highlight of filming. Since I was new to the industry, he took me under his wings. I got taught by the best. I hope to make him proud since I know how much Veer means to him.

Back to top Go down
●┼● göÞï ●┼●

●┼● göÞï ●┼●

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks Vijay... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:12 am

█ Veer FaceBook Group █ Join It

Hey Guyz, Join the FACEBOOK Group of Veer.

It has Pratik Veer Galani son of Vijay Galani - The Producer of "VEER"

_________

All the Exclusive INfo... pictures ....... videos.......... All is there.....

We have to Make it BIG GROUP before the release of "VEER"

Join Now :: > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:56 am

Shooting to resume on the 6th of august at mehboob studio,for 4 days,then we move on for a 4 day stint in pune,lest we have salman bhai's photoshoot before 15th of august and i will reveal some shooting pictures of VEER this week

CLARIFICATIONS:
VEER IS NOT OVER BUDGET AS SOME NEWS SITES STATE

SALMAN BHAI AND ANIL SHARMA ARE VERY CORDIAL AND FRIENDLY AND HAPPY WITH EACH OTHERS EFFORTS

VEER IS NOT DELAYED

VEER IS AN ORIGINAL STORY,DONT BELIEVE THE COPY OF TARAS BULBA BULLSHIT

VEER IS VERY MUCH FRESH,ON TRACK AND EXCITING FOR US(THE PRODUCTION TEAM)

VEER HAS 5 SONGS,SAJID WAJID WILL CPTIVATE YOUR MIND,OUR MUSIC IS APT AND HAPPENING

VEER IS NOT ON A FREEDOM FIGHTER VS THE BRITISH

Now we hve original source, any news which is doubtful will be cleared by pratik himself..... so now 100% Accurate news will be flown for veer
Back to top Go down
Ghani

Ghani

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Greattt can't Wait 4 Veer
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Ash too close for Salman's comfort
KUNAL M SHAH , MUMBAI MIRROR 11 August 2009, 08:00am IST

On Sunday, Salman Khan proved that he is Bollywood's coolest dude. A fact further highlighted by the fact that the situation he was in was enough to give the heebie-jeebies to the most seasoned playboys.

On one side, there was his former girlfriend Aishwarya Rai, whom he had such a torrid affair with that people can't stop talking about it even today. And on the other side there was Ranbir Kapoor, who has been on more than one occasion linked with Salman's longtime girlfriend, Katrina Kaif. To everyone's surprise, Salman was not the least bit perturbed.

The three actors were shooting for their respective films at Mehboob Studios all day on Sunday. While Salman was there for Veer, Aishwarya was shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish and Ranbir was shooting for Yash Raj Films' Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year.

Suddenly, the unit of Veer heard that Aishwarya was shooting a stone's throw away. They, of course, were waiting with bated breath for Salman to lose his cool. However, preferring to stick to his chilled out demeanour, Salman was sprawled on comfy chairs outside his vanity van and was seen chatting with everyone in between shots. He refused to be disconcerted by the fact that Ms Rai, oops! Mrs Abhishek Bachchan, was around.

Surprisingly, Salman stayed away from the sets of Guzaarish even though Aishwarya was shooting with Bhansali, with whom Salman shares an excellent rapport.

While Salman gave a miss to Aishwarya, he showered all his attention on Ranbir. Salman and Ranbir decided to catch up by chatting for almost an hour while taking a break from their respective shoots. If sources are to be believed, the two boys also had lunch together. Salman continued to shoot till 1am for Veer.

Well, the show must go on.

Src:- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
shahram

shahram

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Salman`s ‘Veer’ halted again, this time due to torrential rains!
Mumbai: Salman Khan may be celebrating the super success of his latest ‘Wanted’, but the actor’s much-awaited flick ‘Veer’ appears to be badly jinxed! ‘Veer’ has reportedly been halted once again, due to untimely torrential rains in Khandala.

Our source reveals that the shooting of the film hit a road block, when untimely heavy rainfall created havoc on the sets, as a result of which the entire unit of the film had to cancel the shoot and return back.

‘Veer’ has apparently been facing trouble for all this while. First, while shooting at a fort in Udaipur, a part of the wall had collapsed injuring a few men. The Rajasthan government had stopped the shoot for a while after that. As the film managed to come out of that episode, director Anil Sharma’s plans to shoot in Pune got cancelled due to the swine flu scare. Then there were reports suggesting that since Salman was too busy with ‘London Dreams’ and ‘Dus Ka Dum’, he couldn’t give much of his time to this one.

Well, after all of that, we hope ‘Veer’ somehow manages to see the light of the day in time. The cast and crew of the film will re-start shooting from October 20 now.

Back to top Go down
Ghani

Ghani

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Its Sad Yaar I hope Veer will rock at box office
Back to top Go down
salmandev

salmandev

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 pm

koi baat nahi sabar ka fal meeta hota hey
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:21 am

Veer Theatrical Trailer is Coming With De Dana Dan on 27 th Nov.....

____

Messages From Pratik Galani - Co Producer of Veer
___

you see bhai's confidence wen he promotes the film
we will go huge as regards to promotion
bhai himself says this is his career highlight film...he will go to any extent to promote it...he's very very happy...we all saw the first half edited the other day n are really pleased...film is ready...some special effects left n a lil dubbing....shooting patch work abt 7days..

FACEBOOK GRP
n we have anil sharma ji our director on our facebook grp
gopal shah our cinemateographer here in the fb grp plus zareen khan n our other cast

PHOD DENGE
guys im def here to stay ..dont worry
but im just a lil more comf with the format of facebook...
and im have exams from the 16th till 21st so am studying hard atm...wont appear online between 10th n 21st
then 21st onwards im free for all promotion strategies....
cheers
pls spread the word across all communities...n ill be more active 22nd onwards...
n have faith in my words...VEER IS all u guys dream off.....rest is all to god we have done our hard work....put in our blood and sweat....we hope we take bollywood cinema to a new level...lets create this hysteria abt VEER....guys get charged up ....post news everywhere....be confident...tell your friends family everyone...we will take promotion to new heights and once our trailer and music is out we ll have a huge audience....ive seen our TRAILER 1000 Times...still am as excited as the first time i saw it...its BOOM BOOM BOOM....its hollywood level....our film is about love,honour,pride,freedom,vengeance,courage,destiny
B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Cmon guys by the time i come back on the 22nd i want a wave across the internet to know about our trailer....we ve spent 75cr on our film...some might argue why so much ....but i can say it with belief that our FILM LOOKS A BILLION ONSCREEN....
LETS ROCK IT THEN....I NEED ALL YOUR HELP...WE WANT TO CREATE HISTORY AND NOTHING ELSE....OUR FILM HAS POTENTIAL AND UNLESS WE OURSELF BELIEVE IN IT...WE CANT ACHIEVE OUR AIM....AS REGARDS OUR PRODUCT BE ASSURED WE HAVE DONE OUR BEST...WE HAVE THE BEST CREW TECHNICIANS AND HOPEFULLY YOU CREDIT US AS GOOD"PRODUCERS" WEN U SEE THE FILM

VEER PHODD DEGA.....JAI HANUMAN

we ll put in our all....such a film comes once in a lifetime possibly....we were never in it to achieve a hit or recover our money...we were in it to create history and set the record straight...and we wont get rest until we see the result....we have some plans for international promotion....
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am

Pratik Veer Galani:

So guys i have been reviewing all your recommendations and regularly checking what is feasible and what is not as regards promotion as you guys know how big our film is we need to hammer the film in the minds of the public from the very beginning and make our promotion as big or even superior than “GHAJINI”

I will now provide you the sequence of events we have planned

• 25th November Press conference:in the backdrop we will have a set of the film,TV reporters,press,press kit,huge screen to show trailer,artisits of the film invited,standees of VEER,posters,designs reveal,small standees as a gift,canons on display on a red carpet to welcome the press,making episode showing,website launch,vinyl posters,toy launch,merchandise launch,Bombay times medianet tie up.

• 27th November with de dana dan standees all over the world in all theatres ,Full page ad in BOMBAY TIMES AND OTHER PAPERS newspaper stating watch the trailer on “VEER” with De dana dan,trade magazine covers,same day worldwide online trailer disclosed,sony tv tie up.

• Merchandise at 5000 stores each city across Bangalore,delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata,Chennai,Hyderabad,j aipur etc,petrol pump standees,competition to meet salman,free tickets etc
• “VEER” Bravery Award function....winner from all india
• “VEER” Horse race, bhai will participate if possible

• SHOW RUSHES IN editing room to trade analysts recognized ones like Komal Nahata, taran adarsh,Rajeev Masand,Amod mehra,Manish aaj tak,Kunal zoom,subhash jha,news reporters,editors to let them spread the word that “VEER” is here and its huge and let them flower compliments all over the media,filmfare,cineblitz covers,photos exclusive in papers from time to time

• 5TH DECEMBER MUSIC LAUNCH AT ANDHERI SPORTS COMPLEX PLACE HOARDINGS,paper ads complete tv live coverage and party with full film trade,video clips of songs,live performance

• TV PROGRAMMES SALMAN APPEARANCE ALL PROMINENT SHOWS IN JAN

• UK LONDON wine and dine event with salman,auction paintings,dresses of the film, PREMIERE ,PRESS CONFERENCE

• INTERNATIONAL EVENT PLANNED WITH 25-50000 ATTENDANCE WITH OUR VEER SET AND ARTILLERY ON DISPLAY

• USA PRESS CONFERENCE + PREMIER

• SHOWING OUR FILM ON 20TH JAN TO ENTIRE TRADE ANALYSTS CRITICS SPECIAL SCREENING

• 21ST JAN HUGE PREMIER IN MUMBAI CALL WHOLE INDUSTRY ...RED CARPET
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Salman saves a co-star's life

Had it not been for Salman Khan's presence of mind, actor Bunny Anand, who co-stars with him in Vijay Galani’s forthcoming film Veer, wouldn’t have been alive.

While shooting for a train robbery sequence for Veer in Rajasthan, actors Bunny and Vicky Mehra were riding horses and Salman was to balance himself keeping one leg each of the two horses. Besides, the three actors, there were others who were also riding horses with a train fast approaching on their left.

Bunny accidentally lost his balance and was about to fall off the horse. A source was quoted as telling a daily, “Salman immediately realised that Bunny would seriously hurt himself. He grabbed Bunny by his collar and pulled him up. If Salman had acted even a fraction of a second late, Bunny would have not only fallen off his horse but also would have been crushed to death by the horses that were running at breakneck speed behind them.”

The grateful Bunny thanked Sallu and said, “Salman bhai saved my life. I don’t know how to repay him.”

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Salman is Writing his own Veer Blog... Comment guyz
____

_______

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:57 am

Synopsis

From the misty pages of history comes a story of extreme valour, fierce pride and poignant love. As the British enslave India with their devious Divide and Rule policy, kings and nawabs fall to their guile and cunning, and entrust their precious kingdom to the foreigners. Except for the brave Pindaris, who prefer death to dishonour and will fight to their last breath to save their land…..their mother. The bravest, the toughest, the strongest of the Pindaris is Veer. As Veer takes on the might of the British Empire, he also has to fight the conniving King of Madavgarh as well his own jealous tribesmen. But then the stakes are high….. At stake is his love for princess Yashodhara, daughter of his sworn enemy… At stake is his thirst to avenge his father’s dishonour….. At stake is his very existence itself….. Cannons roar, swords clash in fierce battle, the dead pile up…..And when the dust settles down on the blood soaked land…one valiant warrior stands head and shoulders above them all – Veer! Veer – an epic saga of bravery and drama, treachery and love…..
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 am

Salman Khan's solo act

Prithwish Ganguly & Soumyadipta Banerjee / DNAThursday, November 26, 2009 23:59 IST

Mumbai: Salman Khan showered his dad Salim with a surprise present on his birthday. The actor held a solo preview of his forthcoming movie Veer for his father on Wednesday night.

The actor organises a solo screening of his new film for his father; the last time he did something similar was 20 years ago.

Salim turned 74 on November 24. The last time Salim saw one of Salman's films all by himself was 20 years ago when he started his career with Maine Pyar Kiya.

Salim said, "He held a special screening for me. Neither do I see my sons' films nor do I ask them to show me their work because I don't like to intrude in their work. They should learn from their mistakes, but this time Salman told me that he wanted me to see the film. I have not seen any of his movies privately after Maine Pyar Kiya. It has been a long time and I felt really touched. However, I just saw assembled footage of the movie because the shooting is just over and the post-production work is yet to begin. I liked his work. I think the film has a great canvas."

Salman said, "Dad has liked the way it has turned out. He said beta shukar hain yeh film tune nahin banaya. I agree with him. I couldn't have done even 10 per cent of what (Anil) Sharma has done."

Salim had seen the script of the movie while Salman was writing it. "I had given him tips and told him about the loopholes. He plugged them brilliantly," said Salim.
Salman added, "I wanted to direct this film. I had written the script even before Suryavanshi (a 1992 movie starring Salman and Amrita Singh), which I had done with Vijay Kumar Galani (also the producer of Veer). We didn't make it then because I knew it would have a huge budget. But now that we have finally made it, I think we should have made it then because the budget, even by today's standards, has turned out to be very high (approx Rs50 crore)."

However, the script has changed a lot from what Salman had originally written. "We made those changes after some brainstorming. The dialogues have been made more contemporary though it's a period film. But I am happy the way it has shaped up," said Salman.

In the scripting stages, Salman had thought of casting Sanjay Dutt for the role. "If anybody could have replaced me in the film it would have definitely been Sanju. When I wrote the film I had actually thought of him playing my character," he said.

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 am

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Monstrous numbers for Veer action sequence

November 28th, 2009 - 7:16 pm ICT by sampurn -

If you wonder how Salman Khan and his clan manage to replicate Pindhari soldiers of the 1800’s in Veer-much of the credit goes to Tinu Verma.

Tinu Verma of Gadar and Border fame has worked on the action sequences for Veer and the film we hear has been his most challenging yet.

Reveals a source, “The action sequences involve 100’s of fighters, 1000 plus horses, 100’s of elephant and camels and cavalry. There are also larger than life sequences such as a train robbery and a full fledged war on the battlefield with a combat between the troops of warriors.”

Now that surely sounds like a monstrous number to handle, but Tinu Verma seems to have gone in depth into researching every single aspect of it.

Confirms a source, “Tinu Verma has put in a lot of research into the action sequences of the film. Tinu researched the attitude of warriors, their body language and the manner in which they fought.”

Tinu Verma we hear also trained Salman and his Pindhari clan in the art of sword fighting and horse riding.

-Sampurn Media

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 am

RANN, ISHQIYA may not give company to VEER!
December 5, 2009 3:22:26 PM IST
Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network

It appears that 22nd January 2010 will see a lot of action by way of postponements, new arrivals etc. Just a few weeks back there was Hrithik Roshan's KITES taking on Ram Gopal Varma's Amitabh Bachchan starrer RANN. But then KITES moved to a later date (may be as late as summer 2010) and the Vishal Bhardwaj produced ISHQIYA joined RANN on the mentioned date.

However, the latest is that Salman Khan's VEER has locked on to 22nd Januray (which has an additional Republic day holiday) for sure and Ramu's RANN has decided to move ahead to February/March. Even the Abhishek Chaubhey directed Naseer, Arshad and Vidya starrer, ISHQIYA, is having second thoughts about taking on VEER, especially after the first theatrical promo.

Before we leave, that is not the end of the subject, and as always we will leave you with our monotonous line - Release dates can change even at the eleventh hour!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

• Veer • News/Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Veer • News/Info   • Veer • News/Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

• Veer • News/Info
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next